🤓 HR Business Partner
10 100 - 13 500 PLN netto
🌍 MERIXSTUDIO | Małachowskiego 10, Poznań🖥 https://www.merixstudio.com/
Merixstudio is a full-stack, agile software team of creative technologists from Poznań.
With our primary services being web&mobile app development, product design, and software development consulting, our focus is on helping our clients turn ideas into a business. And as Top Software Design & Development Company on Clutch, we have plenty of great reviews to prove that’s were good at it!
Fueled by a passion for people and the newest technologies, we work in a culture based on values, cooperation, and team spirit. Put simply, we are nice people to work with - check out our profile and #MeetMerix!
HR Business Partner
1. You'll provide responsive, high-quality expert advice, coaching, and guidance to leaders on people management matters covering the full employee lifecycle. With close cooperation with Managers, Leaders and HR team you'll propose solutions, develop and improve areas related to our:
- Feedback culture - spreading the idea of open and caring feedback across the company (using dedicated tools to collect and analyze feedback, basing primarily on daily contact with teams and leaders, co-creating the pillars of open communication in an organization focused on continuous improvement).
- Assessment meetings - supervise managers and leaders in providing an inspiring process of evaluation and setting goals that supports the achievement of business goals and the development of every person in the organization, support on compensation & rewards programs and adapt them to the business perspective.
- Talent Management and Succession planning - identifying and developing new leaders, analysts, and support the development of all specialists, providing development opportunities in different career paths in cooperation with leaders and managers, co-creating career paths also for experienced employees.
- Internal HR processes and initiatives - e.g. improving with leaders the internal onboarding process, supporting K&D Manager in developing a “learning process framework”, supporting HRBP area to provide bests opportunities to people’s grow.
2. You'll align Management Team within “one people strategy” by creating and constantly improving Human Resource Management Policy in line with the company's strategy and goals. Analysis of trends and indicators to develop and improve solutions, processes and tools.
3. You'll manage and help to solve difficult situations
So...if Learn&Development, People Analytics and Data Driven HR are not an empty buzzword for you - you're in a right place :)
Who you are (requirements):
- you are an experienced HR Business Partner
- you understand IT and software development solutions and know how they translate into the employee and business market
- preferably you have extensive experience in working in a software house and understand employees and clients needs
- you know how to translate business requirements into the internal process
- you have the skills to find mutual understanding between management (business) and employees needs
- you have both the empathy to work with people and business, understanding to help scale our teams
- you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- you are a proactive, systematic and solution-focused person with agile approach to work
- you have a good command of written and spoken English
- you believe in the idea of constant development
What we'd like to see:
- knowledge of HR trends and best practices/policies
- analytical and problem-solving skills
- experience in conducting trainings will be a plus :)
- experience in adapting work style to fit the needs of the teams
An employment contract is also an option (8400 - 11300 PLN gross UoP).
- WorkSmile cafeteria platform - You receive points spend on anything that interests you. Holiday vouchers? Audiobooks? Or maybe a catering for your pet?
- Training budget - End up with more than a paycheck - a brand new skill set!
- Multisport card - ‘A sound mind in a sound body’. Exercise either on your own or with your new coworkers!
- 25 paid days off - On B2B.
- Free medical care - In case laughter is not a strong enough medicine.
- Internal trainings - We’re all about learning - during training, internal meetings, or even while playing foosball.
- Mentors - Joining a new team is a huge deal. You will start your adventure with your own mentor.
- Flexible working hours - There is no need to reset your internal clock - night owls and early birds are welcome.
- Free online English lessons - English, my friend, do you speak it? With the help of our English lessons, soon you'll feel like a native speaker!
- Work from home - You want it, you got it. Isn’t that obvious?
- Online team parties - All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. That's why we regularly go out to blow off some steam!
- 1000 PLN bonus - For improving your home office (one time).