🤓 Senior Recruiter
🌍 METTLER TOLEDO | Poleczki 21, Platan Park, Warszawa🖥 https://mettlertoledo.shorthandstories.com/precisely-where-you-belong/index.html
#internalHRteam, #recruitment, #sourcing
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities:
- You will take responsibility for the opening and publication of different new positions, for the selection of the right candidates, and for the maintenance of our internal recruiting system Avature (end-to-end recruitment process).
- You will provide expert advice on recruitment and sourcing matters to Hiring Managers and in cooperation with experienced team members, you will develop and implement search strategies.
- You will develop and maintain a strong talent pool and be engaged in direct sourcing projects.
- Ongoing and regular communication with Hiring Managers according to agreed hiring plans and actions.
What You Need to Succeed:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of work experience as a recruiter.
- Demonstrated ability to look for a broad variety of talents in many different ways.
- Good user skills in MS Office and recruitment tools for active sourcing such as LinkedIn.
- Experienced in using applicant tracking systems, Avature would be an advantage.
- Very Good communication skills in English and Polish.
- You have a strong customer focus, are agile, communicative, and committed with high standards of delivery.
- Your experience and passion for IT profile recruitment will be strong added value.
Our Offer to You:
- Stable employment conditions based on the contract of employment.
- Annual bonus.
- Medical care and life insurance.
- Multisport card/multicafeteria program.
- Language courses.
- Home office (hybrid).
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to use English on daily basis.
- International environment and cooperation with multicultural teams.
- Great team atmosphere :)
- Well-being initiatives.
About Mettler Toledo:
The products we build and service ensure that helicopters remain balanced in the sky, food is free of contaminants, and medicines are measured with the highest possible accuracy. Our customers succeed because of our commitment to precision instrumentation.
- Over 16,000 employees worldwide
- Over $3 billion in sales
- Servicing customers in more than 140 countries
- What we stand for: One Team. Global Reach. Amazing Solutions.