🤓 Talent Acquisition Expert (in internal HR team)
🌍 METTLER TOLEDO | Poleczki 21, Platan Park, Warszawa🖥 https://mettlertoledo.shorthandstories.com/precisely-where-you-belong/index.html
#internalHRteam, #recruitment, #sourcing
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process from requisition approval until offer acceptance for IT and/or non-IT roles.
- Developing and implementing search strategies in cooperation with experienced team members.
- Developing and maintaining a strong talent pool and ensure a great candidate experience.
- Ongoing and regular communication with Hiring Managers according to agreed hiring plans and actions.
- Providing advice on recruitment and sourcing strategy.
- Maintenance of our internal recruiting system - Avature.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience preferably as an in-house recruiter/sourcer. Experience in SSC/ BPO and the international environment would be an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to look for a broad variety of talents in many different ways.
- Good user skills in MS Office and recruitment tools for active sourcing.
- Experienced in using applicant tracking systems, Avature would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills in English (min. B2 level).
- Proficiency in Polish.
- Eligibility to work in Poland.
- Strong customer focus, agile mindset, high communication, and delivery standards.
Our Offer to You
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of the contract of employment.
- Annual bonus.
- Medical care and life insurance.
- Multisport card/multicafeteria program.
- Language courses.
- Home office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to use English on daily basis.
- Great team atmosphere :)
- Support from more experienced team members.
- Well-being initiatives.
- International environment and multicultural team.
About Mettler Toledo
The products we build and service ensure that helicopters remain balanced in the sky, food is free of contaminants, and medicines are measured with the highest possible accuracy. Our customers succeed because of our commitment to precision instrumentation.
- Over 16,000 employees worldwide
- Over $3 billion in sales
- Servicing customers in more than 140 countries
- What we stand for: One Team. Global Reach. Amazing Solutions.