🤓 Payroll Specialist
🌍 Michael Page | Północ, Wrocław🖥 https://www.michaelpage.pl/
#payroll, #EMEA, #SSC
Our Client is an international company who revolutionized medical industry with their technology. They develop rapidly and decided to expand their structures in Wrocław, Poland. We are looking for Candidates who will be willing to join EMEA payroll team.
- Responsibility for accuracy and completeness of payroll data.
- Process the monthly payroll for EMEA countries in a timely manner.
- Handle all types of questions that might occur in conjunction with the overall payroll process.
- Work closely with accounting department and vendors to ensure all payments are correct and complete.
- Prepare and process journal entries and reconcile Payroll related general ledger accounts.
- Provide Account Analysis for variances in the Payroll related accounts.
- Proposing and implementing Statutory/Company benefits.
- Support internal and external auditors.
- Work according to the SOX controls.
- Proactively suggest and evaluate improvements connected with the service level of third-party vendor(s).
- Plan and perform activities required for international cross-functional projects.
- Suggests changes in existing payroll processes for improving the responsiveness and efficiency.
- Bachelor level or equivalent experience.
- Experience in processing payroll for multiple EMEA countries is preferred.
- Understanding of payroll operations and ability to document processes.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of payroll tax, SOX and accounting requirements.
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Solution-focused mindset and ability to work in a dynamic multi-cultural changing environment.
- SAP experience is an advantage.
What's on offer:
- Opportunities to develop within international, fast-paced company
- Competitive salary
- Social benefit package
- Hybrid work model