🤓 People & Culture Partner
🌍 Miinto | Hoża 51, Warszawa🖥 https://www.miinto-group.com/
Is HR also a legacy term for you? Do you believe that people and culture is the heart of the business? Do you want to be a part of building a strong and sustainable organisation which is ready for growth? We are looking for a passionate People & Culture Partner to join the international People & Culture team at our Copenhagen HQ.
Our People & Culture team is excited to welcome our new People & Culture Partner to help us build the right processes, concepts and projects that will propel Miinto into the next level of growth. The People & Culture team is based out of Copenhagen and Warsaw, and we have a fundamental belief that we are better together. Your main tasks will be to engage in coaching of leadership, retention, policy development, implementation of e.g. leadership training, learning & development processes and talent management across all levels and departments. We are growing at an exceptional rate, with no signs of slowing, and you will find support in having an agile approach to your tasks and being comfortable in an ever changing environment.
We’re looking for someone organised and highly motivated, experienced in the People & Culture partnering side of things and someone who will be a fun and an active part of the team. You love interacting with people and are used to managing several stakeholders, such as hiring managers, senior management and external partners, on a daily basis. You will be based in Warsaw with other People & Culture heroes while reporting to the Chief People Officer based in Copenhagen.
We are a dynamic and young company, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform. We are transforming the fashion industry, and we expect to triple our business over the next three years.
You will become part of an international, diverse organisation of ambitious and dedicated people ready to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high; we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities. Our team consists of three colleagues in Copenhagen and three in Warsaw. We support the entire organisation in all People & Culture matters.
What you'll do
- Build strong relationships with managers and staff to deliver end-to-end People & Culture processes and guidance
- Support and facilitate global People & Culture activities, including onboarding, development, leadership coaching, employee lifecycle feedback, engagement and recognition
- Ensure the development, communication and application of global and local People & Culture policies and procedures
- Identify and act on data trends and metrics emerging within People & Culture, extending to involvement in broader departmental projects and initiatives
- Articulate our value proposition in a way that engages and motivates our employees to join us on this growth journey
What we expect from you
- The proven ability to build partnerships, engage with insecurity and hold a strong advisory voice throughout all levels and sectors of the company
- Clear commercial savviness and a good understanding of how different functional areas of People & Culture can add value to a business
- Broad knowledge of Polish labor law and international labor laws, policies and systems
- An aversion to a one-size-fits-all approach to People & Culture problem solving and experience walking the line between black and white solutions
- Ability to build strong partnerships with key stakeholders, influence them and eventually become a trusted advisor
- A keen interest in being involved in multiple projects in a multicultural and fast-paced environment
- Experience with implementing leadership training, learning & development concepts and talent management is a must
- A can-do attitude and a genuine believe in that we are better together
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role with a proven track record of implementing bigger People & Culture projects on a global scale
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, other languages are a plus
What to expect from us
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 countries around the world!
- A lovely and vibrant office in Copenhagen
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Vibrant, humorous and easy-going atmosphere with occasional social events
- Flexibility to manage your own time in order to maximise your performance
- Competitive salary as well as company discounts on Miinto
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team
Miinto is revolutionising the fashion industry with an e-commerce platform for fashion boutiques enabling thousands of fashion boutiques and fashion brands to do business faster, smarter and easier. Right now Miinto is showcasing roughly 800,000 products, several thousands of brands and almost 3,000 partners in across 10+ markets. Miinto is a young company headquartered in Copenhagen, growing fast and recently received capital to further accelerate growth.