🤓 Recruitment Coordinator
🌍 Miinto | Hoża, Warszawa🖥 http://www.miinto-group.com
Are you passionate about recruitment and have a sharp eye for talent? Are you looking for the next step in your career, where you will have an impact on building top of the class global tech & product teams? If yes, look no further!
Our People & Culture team is excited to welcome our new Recruitment Coordinator, based in Warsaw, to help build a global talent pool and take our talent acquisition agenda to new heights. The People & Culture team is based out of Copenhagen and Warsaw. You will be working as the link between our recruitment agencies and hiring managers and help facilitate and coordinate the recruitment process from A-Z.
We’re looking for someone organized and highly motivated, a true team player and someone who will be a fun and an active part of the team. You love interacting with people and are used to juggling multiple projects and changing priorities. You will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager, based in Copenhagen.
We are a dynamic and young company, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform. We are transforming the fashion industry, and we expect to triple our business over the next three years.
You will become part of an international, diverse organization of ambitious and dedicated people ready to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high; we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities. Our team consist of four colleagues in Copenhagen and three in Warsaw.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate with your team and hiring managers to define requirements for vacant roles
- Be the main point of contact for all external recruitment agents and assist in facilitating the entire hiring process
- Evaluate, screen and shortlist candidates
- Assist in sourcing candidates from LinkedIn and our database
- Ensure a great candidate experience by providing timely feedback and updates
- Take ownership of nurturing and maintaining our candidate database (we use the ATS system Lever)
- Build strong relationships with each of the hiring managers you support to become a trusted advisor to them as they strategise how to best build their team
What we expect from you:
- 1-3 years of experience from a similar role, either in-house or at an external recruitment agency
- Familiarity with sourcing tools (such as LinkedIn) and a good understanding of working in ATS systems
- Ability to balance and prioritise multiple recruitments, agencies and candidate activities
- Desire to in a fast-paced scale-up environment, where juggling multiple searches and ambitious hiring targets gives you energy
- A team player with a winning, can-do attitude, who is also not afraid to ask your P&C colleagues for support and guidance
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, other languages are a plus
What to expect from us:
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 different nationalities!
- An exciting career path to becoming a full-blown Talent Acquisition Specialist
- A lovely and vibrant office located in Warsaw, Poland
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Vibrant, humorous and easy-going atmosphere with occasional social events
- Competitive salary, welfare package (Lux Med, Aviva, MyBenefit) as well as company discounts on Miinto
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing and exciting global eCommerce business with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team
Please provide your CV in English :)