🤓 Talen Attraction Specialist (Tech)
🌍 Miinto | Hoża 51, Warszawa🖥 http://www.miinto.com
#ecommerce, #it, #talent
Are you passionate about tech recruitment and have a sharp eye for talent? Are you looking for the next step in your career, where you will have direct impact on building a top of the class tech team in our Warsaw office? If so, look no further!
Our People & Culture team is excited to welcome our new Talent Attraction Specialist (Tech) for Poland to help build an awesome tech team that will propel Miinto into the next level of growth in our industry. The People & Culture team is based out of Copenhagen and Warsaw. Your main tasks will be to own end-to-end recruitment for the tech team, but you would also be involved in recruitment for other departments in Warsaw.
We’re looking for someone organised and highly motivated, experienced in full-cycle recruitment and someone who will be a fun and an active part of the team. You love interacting with people and are used to managing several stakeholders, such as hiring managers, senior management and external partners, on a daily basis. You will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager, based in Copenhagen.
We are a dynamic and young company, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform. We are transforming the fashion industry, and we expect to triple our business over the next three years.
You will become part of an international, diverse organisation of ambitious and dedicated people ready to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high; we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities. Our team consist of three colleagues in Copenhagen and two in Warsaw. We support the entire organisation in all HR matters.
What you'll do
- Own and manage the entire recruitment process: sourcing strategy to planning, creating job content, advertising open roles, searching for quality talent, scheduling/coordinating interviews, contract negotiation and sending out offers
- Ensure that hiring managers are fully informed and adhere to the process and work towards agreed hiring plans and role specifications
- Conduct efficient screening calls to assess skill levels as well as organisational fit, and being capable of presenting and recommending candidates accordingly to management
- Ensure a great candidate experience by providing timely feedback and updates
- Build strong relationships with each of the hiring managers you support to become a trusted advisor to them as they strategise how to best build their team
- Articulate our value proposition in a way that engages and motivates active and passive candidates to join us on this growth journey
What we expect from you
- 2-3 years of experience in end to end tech recruitment
- Ability to build strong partnerships with key stakeholders, influence them and eventually become a trusted advisor
- A keen interest in being involved in multiple projects in a multicultural and fast-paced environment
- Experience with LinkedIn sourcing and outreach
- High energy and a winning, can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, other languages are a plus
What to expect from us
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 countries around the world!
- A lovely and vibrant office in the heart of Warsaw
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Vibrant, humorous and easy-going atmosphere with occasional social events
- Flexibility to manage your own time in order to maximise your performance
- Competitive salary as well as company discounts on Miinto
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team
Miinto is revolutionising the fashion industry with an e-commerce platform for fashion boutiques enabling thousands of fashion boutiques and fashion brands to do business faster, smarter and easier. Right now Miinto is showcasing roughly 800,000 products, several thousands of brands and almost 3,000 partners in across 10+ markets. Miinto is a young company headquartered in Copenhagen, growing fast and recently received capital to further accelerate growth.