🤓 Talent Specialist
🌍 Mindgram | Mazowiecka 9, Warszawa🖥 https://mindgram.com/pl
#recruitment, #startup, #employerbranding
What is Mindgram?
Mindgram is innovative well-being and mental health platform (B2B2C SaaS). We help employees who struggle with life’s challenges and need easy access to high-quality mental health and well-being support. (check our product)
Why join Mindgram?
- Have a job that matters, work with the people that care - a mission of the company is to improve employee mental health around the globe
- Work with the top people in the market - a leadership team with a proven track record in building and scaling companies
- Work in a successful multicultural start-up from wherever you want - a unique opportunity to join an early-stage VC backed tech startup that is going international soon
- Outstanding perks (look at the bottom)
What will you do as a Talent Specialist?
As Talent Specialist, you will be responsible for assembling the best international teams who will work on fulfilling Mindgram’s mission: the democratization to access to well-being and mental health support.
You will have a chance to recruit for a variety of roles including departments like Clinical Care, Product, Technology, Content, Sales, Customer Success, and HR.
- Collaboration with the Hiring Managers to hire for their teams:
- Creating job descriptions
- Sourcing for candidates
- Conducting screening interviews
- Coordination of the candidate lifecycle
- Ensuring high candidate experience
- Promoting Mindgram’s unique Employee Value Proposition by various Employer Branding channels
- Keeping data and records of candidates and processes (using the Applicant Tracking System Recruitee)
- Refining the onboarding process according to the needs
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in full life cycle recruitment from sourcing to hiring for a wide array of roles
- Knowledge of behavioral interview methodologies and ability to plan an effective recruitment process
- Good knowledge of sourcing methods and tools
- Experience with an ATS (preferably Recruitee)
- Experience in creating friendly and effective onboarding processes and refining them iteratively
- Interest in best Employer Branding practices
- Experience in the dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Advanced command of English both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Spanish will be a plus
- Great communication skills, ability to prioritize, good work organization skills
What do we offer?
- Actual start-up (not just the “startup atmosphere”) full of growth, openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and data-driven approach
- Work on the basis of B2B or Employment Contract
- Unlimited paid vacation days
- Access to Mindgram platform (including free video psychotherapy)
- Frequent Team Celebrations and other fun activities (offline and online)
- Sports cards and medical insurance including dental treatment
- Possibility to work fully remotely (or in the office in Warsaw, Poland)
- MacBook Pro or another laptop (if you are not a macOS fan ;)