🤓 Junior Payroll Specialist
🌍 Mobica | Skierniewicka 10a, Warszawa🖥 https://mobica.com/
#Junior, #Payroll, #Specialist
We are a global software services company, headquartered in Manchester UK with offices across Europe and the USA. We help businesses build the software that brings physical and digital experiences together, to take tomorrow’s customers on pioneering journeys. By providing access to incredible talent and engineering expertise across the entire technology stack, we partner with businesses across multiple industries - from semiconductors to automotive and aerospace to finance. Our software engineering capability covers a broad spectrum of technologies which, combined with robust methodologies and industry expertise, delivers solutions to our multinational customers on every continent, every day. With presence in 45 cities in 8 countries, we have been driving expertise since 2004.
Your scope of duties:
- reporting employees and their families to ZUS
- verification of B2B invoices
- handling employee benefits from the payroll side
- preparation of the necessary documents and certificates for employees
- Payroll calculation or assistance
- calculation of remuneration for civil law contracts or assistance in this regard
- preparation of reports for the current needs of the company
- organizing and archiving payroll documents
- professional experience, min. 2 years of experience in the area of HR and payroll
- practical knowledge of labor law, social security and tax regulations
- good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- communicative knowledge of English
- commitment and accuracy in carrying out the entrusted tasks, good organization of own work and highly developed interpersonal skills
- employment under an employment contract
- flexible working hours from 08:00 to 09:30
- the possibility of professional development
- hybrid work model (partially remotely)
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Training programs
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits
- Learning by doing – you will work with industry experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Advancing your career by choosing from different career paths (technical, management)
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Commercial projects from the domain
- Great atmosphere and supportive environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Mobica is a global software services company, delivering enabling technologies that transform business outcomes. Our employees are at the heart of everything what we do. We pride ourselves to employ the best specialists who come from different cultures and backgrounds, who represent different perspectives and experiences. We recruit and we want still recruiting, developing and retaining most talented people, regardless of their nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation or any other protected status or characteristic.
At Mobica we are guided by our values and we recognise that being a diverse and inclusive employer helps us fulfil our responsibility to make a difference for our clients and for the technology future.
We commit to develop working environment where we treat all employees as individuals, fairly and in a consistent way. We work in accordance to the Equality Act 2010 as well as other equality related laws which are relevant to the geographical areas, where we operate. We promote the culture of respect, dignity with an active challenging all forms of discrimination.
We commit to continue supporting our leaders, managers and employees to demonstrate the principles of inclusion and diversity in everything what they do.