🤓 Senior Recruiter
6 000 - 9 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Mooza | ul. Grochowska 39A, Kraków🖥 http://mooza.io
#recruitment, #talent, #recruiter
Mooza is rapidly growing and boldly heading to our first milestone (50 employees) which we will achieve at the beginning of 2021.
We are on the search for a real people enthusiast with a clear vision on how to set up the best recruitment practises and fulfill Mooza’s hiring needs. We are not only looking for someone with recruitment experience, we are looking for a company ambassador who will speak our language and will attract real talents. Are you the one?
Our company values:
- Trust & Transparency,
- We care - personally.
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Recruit exceptional talents to join Mooza's rapidly growing team,
- Partnering with Hiring Managers and gathering recruitment requirements for all job openings in Mooza,
- Leading full cycle recruitment projects (sourcing, scheduling & participating in interviews, feedback, preparing offers),
- Defining recruitment strategy and hiring related topics with Recruitment & Talent Development Lead,
- Participation in the creation, development and implementation of recruitment/talent development/ HR solutions,
- Preparing job descriptions and publishing them on company page/social media,
- Tracking your activities and taking care of data quality in our ATS- Greenhouse,
- Onboarding new employees and assisting with HR administrative work,
- Employer branding activities- building and taking care of positive candidate experience.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE?
- 2,5 -6 years of hiring experience at an IT company, Salesforce Partner or recruitment agency with a strong track record of identifying suitable candidates,
- You are self-driven and have superior organizational skills, especially when working with multiple sourcing projects,
- Great communication skills & experience with candidate facing role,
- You know how to source great talents and you are confident with your work,
- Proven track of successful hires,
- Polish- fluent (required),
- English- professional working proficiency (required).
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- “no corporate bullshit” environment where each individual is respected,
- Huge space for implementing your ideas and best practises (especially for creative minds),
- Flexible forms of employment- UoP or B2B contract,
- Work remote 100%,
- Private medical care- LuxMed golden membership on UoP,
- Travel & Leisure bonus- contribution for you taking time off :)