🤓 Junior IT Sourcer with English
4 000 - 5 000 PLN brutto
🌍 MOTIFE | Krupnicza, Kraków🖥 http://motife.com
#sourcer, #research, #ITrecruitment
In MOTIFE (https://motife.com) we help international tech companies set up their presence in Poland. From setting up the office, through recruitment of teams to interim operations management, we provide an end-to-end service to help foreign firms kick-start their subsidiaries.
Currently, we are looking for a Junior IT Sourcer with English to join our growing team in Krakow. We are a small, agile team of dedicated recruitment professionals with a strong willingness to grow and master our skills. Operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, we are looking for a helping hand with outgoing recruitment processes.
Stack: Recruitee, LinkedIn Recruiter, MS Office.
Salary: up to 5 000 PLN gross on an employment contract or equivalent on B2B contract
Recruitment process: screening call + 2-steps process (2x interviews).
What will you be doing?
- Searching and acquisition of candidates using direct search (LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, Twitter itd.) – 60% of working time,
- Conducting initial phone conversations with candidates – 15% of working time,
- Looking for new ways to contact candidates and improve the methods of communication with them – 10% of working time,
- Creating ideal candidates’ profiles in cooperation with recruiters – 5% of working time,
- Posting advertisements on job boards – 5% of working time,
- Tracking and reporting your own work – 5% of working time.
- Advanced level of English (at least B2+) – you communicate freely in speech and writing,
- Creativity and persistence in looking for new solutions and improving existing ones,
- Ability to cooperate with the team,
- 1 year of experience in similar role or Customer Service role,
- Great organizational skills,
- Knowledge of direct search methods and tools (Boolean, X-ray search, LinkedIn Recruiter etc.) will be a big asset.
Other things to know:
- We have a cozy office in the city center (Krupnicza st.) with a roof terrace and a great view,
- We encourage every person to participate in areas of interest throughout the organization. We are not limiting ourselves to the area of expertise, we go beyond!
- We have regular team meetings and other activities. Also, we are good at organizing parties ;).
What you can expect:
- Support of your professional development through e.g. training/conference budget,
- Weekly English lessons,
- Linkedin - RPS license for everyone,
- A mini-library,
- Flexible work schedule,
- Possibility to work remotely (during pandemic up to 100%),
- Private healthcare (Medicover), gym pass (Multisport), life insurance .