🤓 HR & Payroll Coordinator
🌍 MSA Safety | Al. Jana Pawła II 27, Warszawa🖥 http://www.msasafety.com
We are looking for an experienced HR & Payroll professional to join our team in Warsaw.
- Collect and enter monthly information on the daily activity of each employee (shift hours, shift allowances, night allowances, meal allowances, sickness, work accident, paid leave, time off, etc ...) on the payroll and ADP software
- Collect and enter the statements of monthly hours in the payroll
- Ensure the updating of personnel files (address, bank details, health insurance...)
- Establish payrolls and control the pay slips in accordance with the established schedule and with the HR Advisors in UK and Ireland
- Manage monthly payroll centralization entries with Finance
- Manage the departure of employees (balance of all accounts, certificate of employment, and return of badges).
- Establish and verify monthly, quarterly and annual mandatory social declarations
- Carry out operations relating to the setting of employees and ADP and time-tracking local tools
- Ensure the update and maintenance of payroll and time management software.
- Counsel employees and managers in HR day-to-day matters
- Ensure answers to employees in a proper time via Jira tickets and emails
- Ensure all the personnel administration (contracts, retirement/pensions, insurance, working accident/professional illness…) establish work certificates, employment attestations and various administrative attestations
- Ensure administrative management of new hires and coordinate their integration
- Manage the sickness (reception of sick leave, processing with the NER social security and the Health Administration, management of sick pay, transmission to the different bodies and NER HR Team).
- Organize the medical follow-up of employees in relation to the work doctor and update files to coordinate with the NER HR Team
- 4-6 years as Payroll/Generalist/Expert
- Experience on a payroll systems in a UK / International company,
- Knowledge of UK, NER payroll/regulatory/legal specificities
- Knowledge of ADP software (payroll tool)
- Language: English - Fluent (spoken and written)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel…)
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-HR employees
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple subjects simultaneously.
- Must demonstrate integrity in all business interactions and honor deadlines.
- Deal with confidential information and sensitive issues in a professional manner.
- Knowledge in finance/accounting
- Experience in an Industrial company
- Experience in a shared-service center
- Knowledge of SAP
For more than 100 years, our passionate mission of safety empowers us to protect lives.
MSA Safety is a global leader in the development of safety equipment and pioneering technology that helps protect people and facility infrastructures around the world. We are committed to providing the latest in innovative, best-in class safety solutions that feature integrated systems capability and allow our customers to return safely to their families and friends. Every day our customers place their lives in our hands. In response, we provide them with protection they can trust. It is gratifying to lead the way as a source of inspiration. Would you like to join our team of more than 5,000 employees world-wide dedicated to this purpose? We hope so.