🤓 Talent Acquisition Administrator
4 500 - 6 500 PLN brutto
🌍 MSA Safety | Al. Jana Pawła II 27, Warszawa🖥 http://www.msasafety.com
#administrator, #recruitment, #coordinator
Please note this is a temporary role (6-12 months) and it can be based anywhere in Poland.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator will work closely with Talent Acquisition Partners to support the delivery of great service to internal stakeholders by supporting administrative activities as well as promoting the organisation’s Employer Brand and ensuring great candidate experience for all applicants and new joiners.
What you'll do:
- Posting adverts across the Careers Site, LinkedIn and any other relevant channels.
- Supporting TA Partners in administrative tasks like booking interviews and recruitment briefs, this includes liaising directly with candidates and with recruitment agencies
- Issuing Offer Letters and Onboarding documents
- Working with the HR and Payroll Coordinator to onboard new starters, collating all required information in order to process paperwork.
- Supporting the Onboarding process by liaising with HR Ops team and Hiring Managers to ensure positive experience for new joiners.
- Participating in designing the onboarding process, coming up with ideas and solutions to ensure outstanding candidate experience.
- Involvement in adhoc projects as required and agreed with line manager.
- Ensuring all candidates receive a positive recruitment experience with MSA Safety, regardless of outcome.
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Adapting to the different cultures and standard practices across International.
- Background in an administrative or coordinator role
- Strong experience of working with stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Outlook and other Microsoft suite tools/systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What we offer:
- Medical care package for employees and family members
- Extended Pension Plan (PPK)
- Insurance package
- Annual salary review (Bonus, merit)
- Attractive Recognition Programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme – Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Employment Referral Programme – 2000$ referral fee
- Flexible work arrangements and remote work
- Brand new, biker friendly office in the center of Warsaw with a convenient public transport connection
- MyBenefit Card