🤓 Talent Acquisition Administrator
🌍 MSA Safety | Al. Jana Pawła II 27, Warszawa🖥 http://www.msasafety.com
#administrator, #talentacquisition, #recruitment
Talent Acquisition Administrator will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Partners to support the delivery of great service to internal stakeholders by supporting administrative activities as well as promoting and the organisation’s Employer Brand and ensuring great candidate experience for all applicants and new joiners.
- Posting adverts across the Careers Site, LinkedIn and any other relevant channels.
- Supporting TA Partners in administrative tasks like booking interviews and recruitment briefs, this includes liaising directly with candidates and with recruitment agencies
- Issue Offer Letters and Onboarding documents
- Work with the HR and Payroll Coordinator to onboard new starters, collating all required information in order to process paperwork.
- Supporting the Onboarding process by liaising with HR Ops team and Hiring Managers to ensure positive experience for new joiners
- Involvement in adhoc projects as required and agreed with line manager.
- Ensure all candidates receive a positive recruitment experience with MSA Safety, regardless of outcome.
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Adapting to the different cultures and standard practices across International.
- Experience in an Admin or Coordinator role.
- Strong background in working with stakeholders at all levels .
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing at all levels.
- Ability to develop strong professional rapport with candidates and stakeholders promoting employer brand at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.