🌍 MSA - The Safety Company | Al. Jana Pawła II 27, Warszawa🖥 https://pl.msasafety.com/?locale=pl&default=1®ionIso=PL
#recruitment, #recruitmentstartegy, #inhouse
We are looking for a dedicated Recruitment Specialist to work with our recruitment team and departmental teams to attract and hire new employees for our company in the APAC and EMEA region.
The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for all aspects of the hiring process, from collaborating on writing job descriptions to submitting reports on the recruitment process. A successful Recruitment Specialist should be well-versed in the recruitment process as well as relevant employment legislation. You should further be organized and have excellent communication and people skills.
What you will do:
- Interacting with department heads to identify job openings and prepare job descriptions and requirements.
- Active participation in recruiting, attracting passive candidates and building a recruitment strategy.
- Posting job openings, and recruitment related information on company website , media and social media outlets.
- Finding and filtering appropriate job applicants and performing reference checks.
- Represents and promotes organization to potential applicants by providing information, responding to questions, and collecting applicant data.
- Scheduling and conducting interviews.
- Extending job offers and arranging the relevant documents.
- Compiling reports on recruitment for the HR Department.
- Participating in recruitment events, such as career fairs, preparing information packets, and gathering information from suitable candidates.
What you will bring:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field.
- 3 years of experience in and knowledge of recruitment process.
- Knowledge about the employee's market and the latest recruitment trends.
- Knowledge of employment legislature and practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of HR resources and tools.
- Fluent English (nice to have another language).
Who we are:
For more than 100 years, our passionate mission of safety empowers us to protect lives.
MSA Safety is a global leader in the development of safety equipment and pioneering technology that helps protect people and facility infrastructures around the world. We are committed to providing the latest in innovative, best-in class safety solutions that feature integrated systems capability and allow our customers to return safely to their families and friends. Every day our customers place their lives in our hands. In response, we provide them with protection they can trust. It is gratifying to lead the way as a source of inspiration. Would you like to join our team of more than 5,000 employees world-wide dedicated to this purpose? We hope so.