🤓 SSC HR Representative (German Speaker)
🌍 MSA - The Safety Company | Al. Jana Pawła II 27, Warszawa🖥 https://pl.msasafety.com/?&locale=en&default=1
The HR SSC representative will work closely with the HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition Manager and other internal departments to support HR operational processes to achieve business objectives. The role is responsible for delivering HR support to the CEER region which includes both operational, transactional and employee relations HR activities.
1. Provide HR admin support Germany (20%)
- Respond to HR enquiries and manage the day-to-day HR administration on day-to-day basis
- Prepare formal documentation to confirm changes to terms and conditions, promotions, salary increases, contract extension etc.
- Support HR related projects e.g. Flexible working, Employer branding etc.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our benefit programs and offerings, and accompanying compliance requirements
- Work closely with HR Operations Manager CEER to ensure policies are up to date, adhere to legal requirements and are fit for purpose, communicating any changes are effectively to employees
- Administer company social benefits fund
- Provide administrative assistance for HR Operations Manager CEER
2. Provide HR advice (20%)
- Provide professional HR support, advice and services to line management on employee relations issues including discipline, grievance, performance and absence management, meeting best practice / corporate guidelines and the requirements of local employment legislation
- Support managers to manage poor performance in line with MSA process and best practice
- Support restructure / redundancy processes as required
- Provide customer focused guidance and support to managers and their teams on people related topics
- Stay abreast of all changes related to legislation in Poland
3. Support recruiting, onboarding and offboarding process (20%)
- Prepare and coordinate all paperwork related to new joiners which include contracts, medical, HR files, SAP requests etc.
- Manage the onboarding process which includes setting up and coordinating the onboarding sessions and ensuring everyone are onboarded as per the MSA policy
- Run "Welcome to HR" and POC training onboarding sessions
- Keep track of the onboarding process with the Hiring Managers
- Manage the off-boarding process and ensure all the information is communicated to the relevant teams such as payroll and IT
- Responsible for getting and checking work certificate
- Conduct exit interviews
4. Support Shared Service Center Team in Berlin when it comes to payroll and administration (20%)
- Maintain employees’ personal files
- Send documents connected to employment to appropriate offices
- Maintain monthly documentation changes (extensions, new agreements, appendixes, contract of mandate requirements)
- Support HR Shared Service Center Team with answering employees’ questions about agreements
- Administer of company social benefits fund
- Inform accounting about English lessons or glasses reimbursements
- Perform changes in internal work regulations
- 2 - 5 years of experience in HR with a strong HR operational background, preferably in a multinational company
- Previous experience of working with employees and manager and providing HR advise on areas such as performance management, employee relations, redundancy etc.
- Ability to recognize and carry out a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Strong organizational and communicational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong knowledge and application in HR Polish legislation
- Very good knowledge of MS office (in particular PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Fluency in Polish, English and German
- Experience in working within international environment
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Medical care package for employees and family members (at Enel-Mad Medical Center)
- Extended Pension Plan (PPK) – additional 1%
- Annual salary review (Bonus, merit)
- Insurance (covering CODIV19)
- Holiday allowance - "Wczasy pod gruszą"
- Attractive Recognition Programmes (Equity awards, WOW awards, Service awards)
- Employee Assistance Programme – Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Employment Referral Programme
- Flexible work arrangements and remote work possibility
- Brand new, biker friendly office in the center of Warsaw with a convenient public transport connection
- A stable employment in a company - a leader in safety technology
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects with a cross-functional, dynamic team
- Highly ethical work environment respecting employee diversity
Who we are
For more than 100 years, our passionate mission of safety empowers us to protect lives.
MSA Safety is a global leader in the development of safety equipment and pioneering technology that helps protect people and facility infrastructures around the world. We are committed to providing the latest in innovative, best-in class safety solutions that feature integrated systems capability and allow our customers to return safely to their families and friends. Every day our customers place their lives in our hands. In response, we provide them with protection they can trust. It is gratifying to lead the way as a source of inspiration. Would you like to join our team of more than 5,000 employees world-wide dedicated to this purpose? We hope so.