🤓 IT Researcher
🌍 NATEK Poland sp. z o.o. | Twarda 18, Warszawa🖥 https://natek.eu/
#researcher, #recruitment, #sourcing
Currently, we are looking for IT Researchers to support our IT Recruitment Team in Warsaw.
This is an exciting opportunity for everyone who would like to develop their career in an international, non-corporate environment and friendly atmosphere.
We are looking for a sourcing specialist for our professional and harmonious NATEK’s Recruitment team in Poland to acquire top IT talents.
The team you are going to work with operates with the biggest international customers and offers you an interesting development opportunity.
We are also open for part-time students. We offer you a great career path in international recruitment, even if you do not have previous experience in IT yet!
Join our team! Most of our promotions and nominations are in the recruitment department in Natek.
- Your duties focus on sourcing and headhunting multinational IT talents:
-Contacting the candidates all over the world through different sources - from LinkedIn through Stack Overflow, Github, to Twitter and beyond
- Conducting cold calls and pre-screen interviews with Top IT talents
- Verification and selection of applications
- Job advertising with close cooperation with Employer Branding and Marketing specialists
- Updating our internal database:
- Registering information from the whole recruitment process
- Taking care of timely and accurate uploading the necessary information
- Building and developing partner relations with Candidates:
- Providing memorable Candidate Experience to make our candidates come back to us in the future
- Taking care of high standards of the recruitment process
- Providing clear feedback to candidates to make the recruitment process transparent
- Mapping the IT market in the area in order to respond to clients’ needs
- At least 6 months of experience in research, recruitment (nice to have in IT)
- Outstanding communication skills and positive attitude towards people that enable you to build strong relationships with top IT talents
- High self-motivation and never give up attitude to being focused on your individual goals
- Hunger for new experiences and knowledge to broaden your mind in the area of wide IT market
- Knowledge of English, enabling communication on a daily basis
- Creativity and innovative approach to solving various situations that may happen when guiding candidates during the whole recruitment process
- Nice to have: experience in selling, working with people or call center, participation in student’s initiatives (ESN, AISEC)
- Experience in Boolean search and various sourcing channels is a big plus
- Possibilities to #growITwithus in the sourcing structure on the multinational level
- Working with companies from the Fortune 500 list
- Agile spirit and transparent communication with the whole international team
- Work in high organizational culture and great professional working atmosphere
- Great vibe of a successful international company
- Flexible working hours (we're open for part-time students)
- Bonus plan based on a target realization
- The transparent recruitment process with clear feedback
- Advanced tools for searching /Linkedin Corporate/ and extensive internal database
- Fast career development (promotion on results and competencies) and job rotation program (you can develop your career in other Natek departments)
- Company initiatives: Employer branding projects in recruitment, CSR activities and more prestige projects and working with professionals
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
Building on our shared company values – accountability, expertise and partnership - NATEK's mission is to deliver high quality IT outsourcing and consulting services in the CEE region. Since 2004, our employees have been participating in projects for our partners from all over the world in the most important sectors, including finance and insurance, telecommunications, and IT infrastructure. NATEK has offices in Poland, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic and Slovakia, and thanks to a team of over 500 experts, including project managers, programmers and administrators, we are able to effectively support our partners.