🤓 Recruitment Team Leader
🌍 NATEK Poland sp. z o.o. | Twarda 18, Warszawa🖥 https://natek.eu/
#Recruitment, #Leader, #HR
We offer exciting career opportunity for Recruitment Team Leader to join our expanding Polish team.
This is a proactive position for someone, who has experience in end-to-end recruitment, customer-facing skills and the ability to lead the team.
You can participate and contribute to the business by providing expected delivery (candidates) and by executing the staffing strategy. At the same time, you are going to have responsibility for the management and development of a dedicated recruitment team - builds a team, provides direction, coaches and develops.
Work smart and #growITwithus!
Location: Warsaw or Wroclaw
- Your duties focus on sourcing and headhunting multinational IT talents:
Building sourcing strategy for assigned recruitment projects; Searching; Interviewing and Finance negotiations etc.
- Leading recruitment team:
Consults with team job description and scope of work for vacancies
Cooperation with recruitment team on search and recruitment
Validate and qualify key criteria before presenting to the customer
Coordinating internal technical interview and customer interview
- Customer-facing role:
Attends customer meetings both in the prospection and delivery phase to take the customer order (requirements)
Assign resources for new openings
Collects and analyzes regular information from customers in order to precise and adjust vacancy requirements
- People management:
Annual appraisal meetings with team
Mentoring and people development
Taking part in defining induction training for newcomers
- Quality and Reporting:
Ensures correct usage of NATEK Internal tools
Trains and ensures adherence to recruitment processes
Last period result analysis and sourcing efficiency.
- Proven track record in IT Technical Recruitment /+ 5 years/ and customer-facing role
- University education (MA/MS degree)
- Strong leadership, organizational skills and ability to motivate people
- Ability to build long-term relations with candidates and using different sources of contact
- Wide knowledge of IT technologies
- Very good communication skills
- Advanced command of English, enabling communication on a daily basis
- Implementation of recruitment projects with the highest level of Candidate Experience
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects at the same time and work in fast-growing business environment
- Analytical thinking, excellent organization of work.
Curious? Let’s check what you can gain:
- Agile spirit and transparent team
- Independency: direct contact with hiring managers, negotiations of financials
- Professionalism: work for one of the first IT companies implementing the research of Candidate Experience
- Advanced tools for searching /Linkedin Corporate/ and support of researchers for high demands
- Working in a stable and harmonious team, with low rotation
- Fast career development (promotion on results and competencies) and job rotation program (you can develop your career in other Natek departments – team management, client-facing, managerial roles)
- Flat structure and non-corporate atmosphere
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience and bonus plan based on realistic target which really motivates our teams
- Company initiatives: Employer branding projects in recruitment, CSR activities and more prestigious projects and working with professionals
- Improvement of our methodology and tools that you could contribute to
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Work-life balance
- Small things that makes difference: Life insurance, Private healthcare, Referral program, Multisport or MyCafeteria, Udemy platform access, Personal Event Bonuses