🤓 Talent Acquisition Coordinator
6 000 - 8 500 PLN brutto
🌍 NetEnt Poland Sp zoo | al.Pokoju, 1, Kraków🖥 https://www.netent.com/en/
Are you creative and open mindset? Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast moving environment with quality, leadership and agility as your drivers? Then you may be our future star in our awesome Krakow Studio! NetEnt is growing and we need to strengthen our in-house Talent Acquisition in our Krakow Game Studio.
We believe that a close collaboration and teamwork between Managers and HR is the key to success. As NetEnt is a rapid growth company, have more than 64 nationalities located in six countries, non hierarchical or bureaucratic, you will almost daily face situations that has never been dealt with before. Is if fun??? You, bet!
We think you are an experienced HR professional with passion for business, organizational and people development. You have experience from working in an international environment and fast-growing organization. You are flexible, open minded and self-driven with a great sense of humor combined with the integrity that goes with an HR role. You are a team-player with excellent communication skills and an ability to inspire and coach people.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with hiring managers and their teams in support of their recruitment efforts
- Carry out end-to-end recruitment processes, from sourcing and building pipelines to extending offers
- Advise hiring managers on making good hiring decisions, profile availability based on market competitive landscape and provide them with the data
- Recruit for diverse roles across NetEnt functional teams globally
- Build strong relationships with candidates
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Track and use key metrics to drive continuous improvements regarding recruitment decisions and the quality of hires
- Keeping up-to-date with market trends
What you’ll need:
- Required: 2+ years of experience in running end-to-end recruitment processes in a tech environment required
- Preferred: experience in international recruitments on various markets
- Great sourcing skills and up-to-date knowledge of the newest techniques for sourcing the best candidates including hard-to-find technical candidates
- Proven experience with direct search
- Awesome storytelling skills - sharing NetEnt mission and getting candidates excited about the opportunity
- International and cultural awareness
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Thirst for knowledge - know the latest trends in recruitment, test new tools, keep on optimizing your efforts
- “No task to small or too big” approach
- Ability to swiftly build candidate pipelines
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written (B2/C1 level)
What we offer you:
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company;
- Innovative and modern technology driven company;
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere;
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care;
- Great professional development opportunities(education budget);
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day;
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, Game Release Parties, team building activities;
- Flexibility and work life balance.
If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today. More details on https://www.netent.com/en/open-positions/
Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!
W aplikacji prosimy zawrzeć klauzulę:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z póżn. zm.