🤓 External Talent Specialist
5 400 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Netguru | Małe Garbary 9, Poznań🖥 https://www.netguru.com/
#people, #recruitment, #hr
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Currently, we’re on the lookout for a motivated External Talent Specialist who’ll boost our Talent Acquisition team and help to acquire and manage the work of external, on-demand talent.
- Answering queries from external and internal stakeholders – you will be in touch with 200+ developers from all over the world to help them with their questions and issues.
- Coordinating scheduling processes – you will be cooperating with our Talent Allocation team to find projects for our freelancers.
- Managing hiring processes for external talent requests – you will be supporting our Recruitment Specialists in approaching and hiring new developers.
- Conducting HR interviews with candidates – you will talk with candidates to verify formalities and assess their soft skills.
- Constantly looking for new ways of acquiring new candidates – you will have a chance to share and implement your ideas.
- Working on data – together with our team, you will work on new ways of measuring data (including KPIs).
- Cooperation with Project Managers, Recruitment Specialists, Sourcers, Business Development, Delivery, and Talent Allocation Teams.
We want you on board if you:
- Have experience in managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders (freelancers, vendors, clients, managers or representatives of other departments).
- Have excellent command of written and spoken English (min. C1) and Polish (min. B2).
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Are eager to find answers to complex issues.
- Have abilities to think outside the box.
- Focus on candidate and stakeholders’ expectations.
- Are able to manage your multiple tasks and priorities.
- Are self-driven.
We’ll be even happier if you have:
- Experience in IT recruitment.
- Basic knowledge of Russian and/or Ukrainian.
- Experience in working with a CRM (preferably Salesforce).
Perks & Benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.).
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru as an External Talent Specialist means:
- Working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader.
- The opportunity to reach candidates from all over the world.
- Having a high level of independence in managing your tasks.
- Growing yourself and people around you – you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back.
- Flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
If you want to read more about why working at Netguru might be your thing, check out our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
We are waiting for a new External Talent Specialist!
Are you ready to join us on our journey? 🚀 Don't hold back and apply!