🤓 Junior Customer Service Specialist / HR Support
3 600 - 3 600 PLN brutto
🌍 Netguru | Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 https://www.netguru.com/
We’re a software development company with a heart. Netguru is full of professional, extremely capable people, ready to jump into any project and give it their best.
We offer application development services for businesses of any size, adding the hidden value of know-how and long market experience to each project. This includes building top quality web, mobile, and desktop apps for any industry, including banking, healthcare, commerce, tourism, and robotics.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of our clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Hive, Temi, and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA, and Keller Williams.
Currently, we’re on the lookout for a motivated Junior Customer Service Specialist who’ll boost our team working on an internal product, which is intended to acquire and manage the work of external on-demand talent.
Joining Netguru means:
- Working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader.
- A 6-month-long juniorship in a growing product team, spent on gaining and polishing your skills, which makes a perfect foundation for a future promotion and a pay raise.
- The ability to reach candidates from all over the world.
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books).
- Flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
- Answering queries from external developers during the recruitment process and addressing issues of future collaborators.
- Conducting soft skills interviews with candidates.
- Researching sources of new candidate acquisition.
- Communicating with candidates via social media platforms.
- Skills mapping, co-creation of internal database.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Polish (min. C1).
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Experience working with a CRM (preferably Salesforce).
- Eagerness to find answers to complex issues.
- Ability to think outside-the-box.
- Focus on candidates’ and collaborators’ expectations.
We’ll be even happier if you have:
- Experience in IT recruitment.
- A proven track record in managing relationships with developers and designers.
- Basic knowledge of Russian and/or Ukrainian.
Perks & Benefits:
- MacBook – we like to work with the best equipment.
- Additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Private health insurance package with dental care.
- MultiSportPlus card.
- Optional life insurance for you and your family.
- Individual growth budget for your educational plan.
- Free sandwiches and co-financed lunches.
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time and bond with your team-mates.
- If you want to read more, check out our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! If you have any questions, drop us a line at email@example.com!