🤓 Recruitment Specialist
5 000 - 8 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Netguru | Małe Garbary 9, Poznań🖥 https://www.netguru.com/
#recruitment, #recruiter, #talentaquisitionacquisition
What are the responsibilities of a Recruitment Specialist?
- developing and implementing long-term recruitment strategies, taking part in headcount planning,
- managing full lifecycle recruitment for different technical and non-technical positions,
- taking care of a positive Candidate Experience,
- Managing communication between applicants, hiring managers and other people involved in the recruitment process,
- taking part in the promotional activities, direct search and establishing the initial contact with prospective candidates,
- cooperation with the Marketing and Employer Branding teams,
- improving daily work by optimization of the current processes and creating new ones.
We want you on board if you:
- have at least 1 year of hands-on experience in a full lifecycle recruitment planning and coordinating,
- have a very good command of written and spoken Polish and English (C1),
- have experience in direct search and know-how to effectively source the best talents,
- are familiar with recruitment tools and can quickly learn how to use new ones,
- have impressive communication and interpersonal skills,
- are proactive, assertive, curious and have strong analytical skills,
- have an ability to prioritise and switch tasks,
- keep up-to-date with HR, employer branding and technology-related news,
- are ready to work in a dynamic and feedback-based environment and take part in the optimization of the existing processes.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru as Recruitment Specialist means:
- experimenting, questioning the status quo, and having a high degree of independence in managing your recruitment and employer branding processes, as well as other projects,
- growing yourself and people around you – you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- having high recruitment quality standards and ambitious hiring goals,
- using high-quality tools, such as Hubspot, Workable and LinkedIn Recruiter Lite on a daily basis,
- having a fast-paced career path with an opportunity of a pay-rise twice a year, based on clearly defined goals – you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- having a lot of flexibility in terms of working hours and location,
- taking part in a Creative Friday each week - to help you replenish your creative mind, look for area for innovation or improvement and implement your ideas.
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team with the information if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited for a language check to verify your English skills and later on - asked to do some tasks for us.
- If everything goes right, we will meet at the interviews! :)
Don't hesitate and apply right away!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.