🤓 (Senior) L&D Specialist
6 000 - 11 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Netguru | Małe Garbary 9, Poznań🖥 https://www.netguru.com/
#instructionaldesign, #learning, #development
⭐ We want you on board if you:
- Have experience in a L&D-related role within the IT industry in owning and co-ordinating L&D projects - must-have
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+) - must-have
- Are experienced in designing engaging online learning activities (interaction design, (blended) learning experience design, e-learning/blended learning) and compelling content (e.g. video content).
- Have hands-on experience in creating and/or managing online communities.
- Understand the challenges and specifics of working in the IT industry.
- Have training experience (designing and delivering intermediate-level soft skill and leadership skill training) and enjoy facilitating L&D initiatives.
- Are keenly interested in the L&D industry and keep up to date with the latest trends.
- Can develop strong working relationships across various levels of the organization and efficiently communicate at all levels.
- Always establish clear goals for performance and are highly organized.
- Are team player fostering collaboration and co-creation, eager to work closely with internal business stakeholders.
⭐ We would be really happy if you had:
- Experience in designing and implementing talent management and performance management frameworks.
- Hands-on experience in designing development paths.
- Proven process design and administration skills.
- A trainer, coach and/or facilitator certificate.
- Scrum/Agile experience.
✅ What are the responsibilities of a Learning & Development Specialist?
- Designing, facilitating, and delivering bespoke workshops, knowledge exchange activities, and blended training across the organization.
- Being an L&D Business Partner - diagnosing the learning and development (L&D) needs of different teams and individual team members in collaboration with HR Business Partners, managers and heads. Managing the business needs of internal clients, challenging them in a relational matter and co-creating valuable solutions in the end.
- Evaluating L&D efforts: capturing, analyzing, and reporting L&D metrics and recommending improvements.
- Designing new tools and processes to facilitate talent management, constant feedback, career development
- Supporting colleagues in producing peer-generated learning content and monitoring its quality.
- Initiating, managing and curating knowledge content. Building a hub for our internal IT-related knowledge sharing initiatives and communities.
- Providing guidance and advice on personal development.
- Effectively coordinating all of the logistics for L&D activities across the organization.
- Liaising with external training partners.
💚 Joining Netguru means:
- Having a real impact on learning and development at Netguru. Being and designer and architect of a learning experience for our Tech talents.
- Staying up to date with latest L&D market trends.
- Collaborating with experienced and highly qualified specialists from different areas of expertise and working under the guidance of our Head of People.
- Working in a challenging, fast-paced yet friendly environment, with great individuals who make up an outstanding community.
- Enjoying flexplace – work remotely from the place that suits you best.
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
💚 Perks and benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.