🤓 Senior Payroll Specialist
8 000 - 11 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Netguru | Małe garbary, Poznań🖥 https://www.netguru.com/
#netguru, #it, #payroll
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
We are Netguru, a company that designs and builds software for web apps, mobile apps, and websites. What sets us apart from other companies on the market is our unique organizational culture and transparent communication inside and outside the company. Everyone at Netguru can work from wherever they want to and get access to state-of-the-art tools. Our employees are also active in the IT community.
Due to the tremendous growth of Netguru, we need to reinforce our Finance Team with experienced payroll specialists, ready to tackle our HR processes.
About the team
We are special agents, resistant to challenges, and treat every payroll case as a new field of learning and discovery of legal nuances. If you have ever thought that your work on payroll is monotonous, this will not happen to you here.
Curious about your tasks?
Your main responsibilities will focus on:
- Preparing payroll documentation
- Overseeing and verification of employee perks and benefits calculation (e.g. Multisport, medical insurance, life insurance etc.)
- Tax and Social Security contribution consulting
- Communication with Social Security Institution and the Tax Office,
- Preparing documents for settlements with ZUS, US, PFRON, GUS, PPK
- Preparing payroll corrections and declarations;
- Performing internal audits of the correctness of calculations and processes in operation
- Working independently with support from other team members
Joining Netguru as a Senior Payroll Specialist means:
- working alongside an experienced Finance team and an opportunity to develop your accounting and payroll knowledge;
- using state-of-the-art tools and software;
- ability to suggest new tools and improvements;
- support from a leader, who will be happy to share their knowledge;
- development opportunities and a clear career path.
- co-operation with top HR and payroll consulting companies;
- day-to-day co-operation with the People and Finance team;
- participation in improving of the payroll system;
- evaluation and improvement of payroll processes;
- carrying out payments to employees, including bank transfers;
- monitoring of promotions and salary increments;
- answering questions and informing employees about payroll-related issues;
- keeping control over employee expenses.
Ready to apply?
First, check if you…
- have around 5 years of experience working independently in a similar job;
- have very good knowledge of Polish labor law in terms of payroll and human resources, including applied knowledge of calculating remuneration and employee perks and benefits (Multisport, life insurance, medical insurance etc.);
- have significant experience with settling civil, managers and board of directors contracts.
- thrive in a dynamic working environment;
- are quick to learn new tools and software;
- you have a good command of English (B1+) and Polish
- can create payroll reports.
- are ready to work from our Poznań office once or twice a week
It would be a plus if you have:
- working experience with enova365 software
- experience in calculating copyrights (preferential tax-deductible costs)
Perks & Benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences,
- An option to work remotely and within flexible working hours.
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements.
- If yes, we will call you to check some initial information.
- After that, you will be invited to complete a recruitment task.
- If everything goes well, we will meet you for an online interview. At the end of our process, we might also invite you to meet us f2f in our office :)