🤓 (Senior) People Data Analyst
6 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Małe Garbary 9, Poznań🖥 https://www.netguru.com/
#peopleanalytics, #dataanalyst, #analytics
We're looking for our first (Senior) People Data Analyst to join our People Team. We're a great team of open-minded people that will always have your back.
Netguru is full of professional, extremely capable people, ready to jump into any project and give it their best. You’ll work in a challenging, fast-paced yet friendly environment, with great individuals who make up an outstanding community.
Our business and team are growing really fast. That's why we're looking for YOU!
- Salary: base salary + salary review every 6 months
- Perks: + 1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, and more!
- B2B: +16 paid days off
- Required skills: 2-year experience in data analytics & providing data-based recommendations, experience with Salesforce and other analytical tools
- Location: Poznań, remotely in Poland
- Regular: PLN 6 000 - 10 200 + VAT (B2B) + 16 paid days off or PLN 5 000 - 8 500 gross (UoP);
- Senior: PLN 10 200 - 12 600 + VAT (B2B) + 20 paid days off or PLN 8 500 - 10 500 gross (UoP).
- Shaping analysis of people data to meet stakeholders' needs (HRBPs, Centers of HR Expertise, Managers) and providing insights to make better people-related decisions and improve the employee experience.
- Owning data analysis and statistics for trends and patterns in talent retention, talent development, onboarding, performance, rewards.
- Collecting, structuring, reporting, and analyzing HR data from many data sources (i.e. Salesforce, engagement surveys, exit interviews, salary data, market data).
- Designing and developing dashboards, reports, scorecards, and metrics for HR data.
- Providing market intelligence as well as internal analysis for reward management.
- Ensuring data and analysis for people-related solutions and processes, searching for improvements and data-driven changes.
We want you on board if you have:
- (Must-have) At least 2 years of experience in data analytics (people data as a plus, but can also be sales effectiveness, MIS team, customer experience).
- (Must-have) Been responsible for not only reporting but also data analytics (providing insights and data-based recommendations to improve practices and decisions).
- (Must-have) Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1): you'll be communicating in English on a daily basis.
- (Must-have) Experience with Salesforce and other analytical tools (spreadsheets, Data Studio/Tableau, SQL).
- An ability to operate in a multi-source, not structured data environment.
- An understanding of statistical techniques and data visualization methods.
- An ability to plan and structure own work, prioritizing, and cooperating with others to deliver final results.
- An understanding of people (or business) processes, connecting the dots, analyzing different scenarios, building recommendations based on data.
- An ability to operate in a fast-paced, flexible environment.
Perks & Benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.).
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What's in it for you?
- You’ll have a real impact on evidence-based talent decisions at Netguru.
- You’ll work under the guidance of our Head of People and build the people analytics domain.
- You'll have a possibility to scope the role: you’ll have a high degree of autonomy, room for experimenting and questioning the status quo.
- You’ll collaborate with experienced and highly qualified specialists from different areas of expertise.
- You’ll grow yourself and the people around you. You'll give and receive regular feedback from people you cooperate with and from your leader. Your leader will deeply care about your development: you'll meet every 3 months to discuss your progress and share feedback.
- You'll have a clear career path: you'll know exactly what skills to work on to grow.
- You'll enjoy flexplace: work remotely whenever you need to, take a break during working hours, or take a workation.
- You’ll use innovative technologies: automation, a talent management system, and high-quality communication tools.
- You'll work on the best equipment: we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements.
- Then, you'll be asked to prepare a recruitment task.
- If everything goes well, we will meet at online interviews (there will be two of them).
Here are a couple of Netguru’s blogposts, which may help you get to know us better:
- On the Road to Becoming the World's Top IT Employer
- Netguru vs Lockdown - What Has It Changed in Our Culture & Recruitment
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback.