🤓 Compensation & Benefits Coordinator
10 000 - 14 000 PLN netto
🌍 Nethone | Koszykowa 61, Warszawa🖥 https://nethone.com/
At Nethone we create a team of friendly, flexible and open-minded technology enthusiasts.
Our mission is to make purchasing online safer and simpler. To achieve that we leverage deep user profiling and cutting-edge machine learning models.
Our clients include Farfetch, Grover, Azul, Polish Airlines LOT, Booksy, Ramp Network and ING.
Working with high profile companies across multiple sectors and geographies, Nethone enables clients to run their businesses safely and efficiently, increasing their revenues and their end-clients’ satisfaction. We continually monitor cybercrime trends and techniques to stay ahead of fraudsters and provide our clients with the best possible anti-fraud solutions.
Are you willing to join our ambitious team of self-starters with the drive to get quality things done?
Join us and let’s build Nethone together!
About the Role
We are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Coordinator who will take ownership of smooth operation of HR administration, payroll, benefits management, collaboration with our vendors and HRIS / ERP systems implementation.
With over 70 employees working on 3 continents and 10+ countries, Nethone has ambition for constant and dynamic growth. We believe that the role is a great opportunity for someone, who appreciates full accountability and would like to be trusted to deliver exceptional results, innovative ideas and high quality advisory for managers and employees all over the world.
You will join a team of hands-on self starters who love teamwork and open communication. Working side by side with other People & Culture team members you will provide high quality processes and ensure exceptional employee experience.
- Creating and maintaining employee records and data, updating personal and job-related information, creating reports.
- Creating a smooth process for B2B contracts management taking care of tax regulations, certificates of residency and providing necessary evaluation
- Managing the cooperation with the external payroll services provider - providing relevant documents. information about the employees (absences, bonuses, leaves), overseeing our monthly payroll reporting
- Preparing, processing, and archiving a variety of employee documents
- Providing front line advice and support on HR administration and payroll related matters to employees and managers taking care of friendly and professional internal communication
- Creating modern well structure benefits program, running negotiations and managing cooperation with providers
- Overseeing work and residence applications process for our foreign employees working with external vendors
- Implementing and managing HRIS and ERP systems
- Supporting onboarding process guiding employees through the hiring process, organizing Health and Safety training, required medical check-ups and taking care of employees’ data management
- Planning and controlling the costs of operating office operations
- Participating in various projects aimed to constantly improve our employee experience and internal processes
- Working in a hybrid mode with at least 2 days in the office (Hala Koszyki, Warsaw)
- At least 3 years of experience as a Compensation & Benefits expert
- Solid and practical knowledge of the Polish labor law and payroll
- Experience in managing HR administration in a virtual/remote work set up
- Experience in a < 100 people tech company will be a huge asset
- Experience in building and managing benefits systems
- Experience in managing and scaling HR administration and payroll processes
- Experience in overseeing work & residence application processes for foreign employees
- Working with BambooHR or other HRIS program
- Working with Enova or other ERP systems would be ideal
- Proficient in G-Suite
- “No task too big, no task too small” approach - we are really hands on
- Excellent organizational and planning skills - everything happens at once, it’s your call to set efficient priorities
- Very strong attention to details - we take care of quality
- Problem-solving attitude - we change problems into solutions within a minute
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English - we are remote-first team, so we need to communicate clearly and effectively
- Trustworthy and able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality - we build collaboration based on trust
- Passion for modern, innovative HR solutions - we are ambitious, growing brand
- Mission-driven business
- Proprietary anti-fraud solution and cutting-edge, Machine Learning models
- Clients from multiple sectors
- Remote-first organization
- Contract flexibility (Contract of employment or B2B - you choose)
- 26 days off
- Private medical insurance (Medicover)
- Multisport Plus card
- Internal incentive program
- Regular feedback sessions with Team Leader and C-level
- Unlimited access to online educational platforms
- Personal Development program - build your career!
- No dress code
- Truly international team (10+ countries)
- Team building events (online and offline)
- Monthly budget for team meetings
- Comfortable office in the heart of Warsaw!