🤓 HR Projects Coordinator
9 000 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Nethone | Prosta 20, Warszawa🖥 https://nethone.com/
#development, #coordinator, #HRprojects
At Nethone we create a team of friendly, flexible and open-minded technology enthusiasts.
Our mission is to make purchasing online safer and simpler. To achieve that we leverage deep user profiling and cutting-edge machine learning models.
Our clients include Farfetch, Grover, Azul, Polish Airlines LOT, Booksy, Ramp Network and ING.
Working with high profile companies across multiple sectors and geographies, Nethone enables clients to run their businesses safely and efficiently, increasing their revenues and their end-clients’ satisfaction. We continually monitor cybercrime trends and techniques to stay ahead of fraudsters and provide our clients with the best possible anti-fraud solutions.
Are you willing to join our ambitious team of self-starters with the drive to get quality things done?
Join us and let’s build Nethone together!
About the Role
We are looking for an HR Projects Coordinator who will respond to business and employees’ needs by taking care of end-to-end HR projects.
With over 70 employees working on 3 continents and 10+ countries, Nethone has ambition for constant and dynamic growth. We believe that the role is a great opportunity for an Agile oriented individual, who has previous HR experience and loves analyzing, planning and delivering high quality solutions building great employee experience.
You will join a team of hands-on self starters who love teamwork and open communication.
- Working closely with Senior HRBP, Talent Acquisition Partner and Compensation & Benefits Coordinator to assess and implement priority projects in People & Culture areas
- Recognize, plan, build and implement best possible approaches and solutions for Nethone employees
- Set modern and functional HR processes and deliver constant improvement
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Taking care of projects evaluation and feedback implementation
- Running constant internal and external research to be up to date with business needs and market trends
- Organizing events such as workshops, internal knowledge-sharing events and external employer branding events
- Coordination HR workflows supporting Onboarding & Offboarding, Learning & Development, Performance Management and Knowledge Sharing areas
- Taking care of HR data management building analysis and providing valuable insights based on data
- Works closely with all HR areas to deliver high quality communication based on remote-first company culture
- Examples of projects to be managed by you:
- Happiness Survey
- Onboarding program
- Leadership Development Programme
- People & Culture newsletter
- Benefits’ evaluation and building new set of benefits
- At least 3 years of experience in HR
- Project management experience
- Previous experience in analyzing qualitative and quantitative data will be an asset
- Experience in building efficient and friendly processes
- Experience in working using Agile approach will be an asset
- Very good writing skills
- Working with modern tools and HRIS program eg. BambooHR
- Proficient in G-Suite
- Proactive and resourceful approach
- C1+ English is a must
- “No task too big, no task too small” approach - we are really hands on
- Excellent organizational and planning skills - everything happens at once, it’s your call to set efficient priorities
- Problem-solving attitude - we change problems into solutions within a minute
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English - we are remote-first team, so we need to communicate clearly and effectively
- Trustworthy and able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality - we build collaboration based on trust
- Passion for modern, innovative HR solutions - we are ambitious, growing brand
- Mission-driven business
- Proprietary anti-fraud solution and cutting-edge, Machine Learning models
- Clients from multiple sectors
- Remote-first organization (work from wherever you want!)
- Contract flexibility (Contract of employment or B2B - you choose)
- 26 days off
- Private medical insurance (Medicover)
- Multisport Plus card
- Internal incentive program
- Regular feedback sessions with Team Leader and C-level
- Unlimited access to online educational platforms
- Personal Development program - build your career!
- No dress code
- Truly international team (10+ countries)
- Team building events (online and offline)
- Monthly budget for team meetings
- Comfortable office in the heart of Warsaw! (Hala Koszyki)