🤓 Office Administrator
6 100 - 9 100 PLN netto
🌍 NFQ | Diamante Plaza, Kraków🖥 https://www.nfq.lt
#coordination, #administration, #office
We are an 800-strong team whose ideas underpin successful exits, IPOs, strong financial results and competitive advantages as well as novel processes, new business models and great user experiences. We focus on e-commerce, mobility, and transport & logistics, while always keeping an eye on emerging segments as well.
We rethink processes, business models and architecture, not to mention tech stacks. This approach opens doors for our people to find their own ways and solutions and bring their own ideas to life, learning and advancing both within and across teams and departments.
We say no to pointless politics and meetings. We celebrate curiosity, experimentation, and passion beyond code. We are very open to people progressing both within and beyond teams and departments. But this is where we suggest starting today.
2021 was an exciting year for us since expanded our business to Cracow, Poland.
Administration team takes care of the office and makes sure that everything is impeccable, spotless, and works smoothly. We take care of everything from ordering office supplies to preparing employment and client contracts. We communicate with external and internal stakeholders and organize meetings, business trips, and company events. Administration is also responsible for handling the Covid-related situation.
Our team consists of 6 people: Head of Administration, Senior Administrator, 3 Administrators (one in each site) and Trainings Administrator. Tools we use daily: NFQ Helpdesk (single window system where all issues are registered and resolved), HiBob (HRIS), Slack, MsOffice. We communicate freely, openly and are always there for each other.
If you would like to become the face of NFQ Poland branch, please read on and apply!
In this role you will:
In this role you will:
- Coordinate office operations and procedures
- Take care of the office and manage administrative resources
- Manage the on‑boarding and off‑boarding processes, prepare employment/B2B contracts and related paperwork
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence, welcome guests
- Organise business trips for employees and clients
- Support book-keeping and budget tracking
- Manage databases and archives
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to managers and employees
What you will bring:
- Proven excellence as an office assistant, office administrator or in another relevant position
- Familiar work experience with standard office management procedures
- Experience with preparing employment and B2B contracts
- Experience with non-EU citizens paperwork/contracts
- Excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Flexible approach to direct functions/scope
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing and over the phone
- Quick adaptation to change and ability to handle stressful situations
- Bubbly personality, own initiative and love for working with people
- Fluent English
- Driving licence (B)
- Knowledge of Polish labour law would be beneficial
What we offer:
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Private medical care and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Salary commensurate with experience: B2B: 6100 - 9100 PLN+VAT net Permanent contract: PLN 5070 - 7560 PLN gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
Please note that this job opportunity is open to residents of Poland only.