🤓 Senior IT Recruiter
10 000 - 15 000 PLN brutto
🌍 NFQ | Centrum, Kraków🖥 https://www.nfq.lt
#IT, #recruiter, #senior
We are an international software development company working with successful tech-driven businesses for almost 20 years. Start-ups, agility, speed, flexibility, efficiency, automation, data science, data-driven BI advice, technology excellence–these are the keywords we live by.
2021 is an exciting year for us, as we are expanding our business to Poland and will be looking for many more colleagues to join the teams in Krakow.
Our 500+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation, and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really means.
Are you brilliant with people, super organized and looking to join a high-performance team who run internal recruitment?
In this role, you will
In this role, you will
- Establish hiring strategy and recruitment process for Poland market
- Be the key person to attract and drive recruitment process to build strong IT teams from scratch
- Use your talent market expertise, data and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best talent
- Collaborate with local agencies and negotiate the best deals with local recruitment job boards
- Proactively network and maintain relationships with key candidate communities from niche talent pools for short and/or long term opportunities
- Be an advocate for continually raising the bar and ensuring that candidates understand as well as embrace our unique culture
- 20% of responsibilities will be dedicated to help overall HR establishment in the local market
- Driving and participating in various Employer branding projects
What are we looking for
- A senior recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience at all levels, who truly believes in Talent Acquisition as a key business driver for Polish market
- A recruiter who can build strong and professional relationships with hiring managers, external vendors and key stakeholders
- We need someone who has the strong business acumen
- Curiosity around IT and big picture thinking is crucial to being successful on the team
- Our business is changing and evolving at a rapid pace, so comfort with ambiguity and change is a must
- Finally, we’re looking for an in-depth understanding and background in hiring high top-notch employees within IT, project management, marketing, communication, etc.
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: PLN 10000 - 15000 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!