🤓 HR Manager
🌍 NIKE Inc. | Al. Grunwaldzka 13 A, Gdańsk🖥 http://nike.com
#Nike, #HRM, #HRBP
Nike’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an HR Manager for our Poland Capability Center (PCC), our Technology Hub located in Gdansk. In this role, you as our new HR Manager PCC will proactively provide HR expertise and consulting to managers and leaders to elevate manager capability and activate the Poland Capability Center for growth.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
If this is you, you will:
- Coach and develop managers to expand their people management capabilities and practices.
- Drive and execute key HR processes and initiatives e.g. pay reviews, performance management, workforce planning.
- Leverage data to provide insights and identify opportunities. Steward data integrity.
- Support employee engagement through sensing and listening. Partner with managers/leaders to drive engagement.
- Partner with HR Direct and other Centers of Excellence (e.g. employee relations, talent acquisition, total rewards, learning, and development).
- Coordinate and facilitate the Poland Capability Center hiring growth partnering with Benefits, Payroll, Workforce Administration and Talent Acquisition.
- Drive a focus on a culture of belonging through Diversity, Equity & Inclusion practices, and initiatives.
- Lead HR projects and initiatives across org design, employee relations, leadership development, team development, talent development, change management, performance management etc.
- Be the first point of contact on topics/requests that are site specific like policies, labor law changes impacting local HR processes, and compliance.
- Proactive work on getting us ready and facilitate any processes and/or requirements that are linked to legal requirements;
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will report to the HR Business Partner EMEA Technology & CAO while collaborating with all HR Center of Excellence partners, other HR Business Partners and HR Managers both in EMEA HQ (Netherlands) and Global HQ (US). You’ll work with HR teams to capture employee and marketplace insights, data, and trends, which you will use to drive solutions and actions that promote organizational health and the achievement of strategic objectives. You’ll work closely with leaders in the Poland Capability Center to understand the business priorities and deliver a full spectrum of HR programs and services to build commitment, capability, and overall engagement among individuals and teams.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience across HR specialization areas.
- In-depth local labor law knowledge (Poland).
- Experience leading or partnering with Org Design/Org Effectiveness, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Training and Development, Change Management.
- Experience working with partners to develop, implement, leverage, and monitor HR programs, initiatives, systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ideally, you have had experience with expanding and/or working on new office location(s);
- Experience with HR metrics and data to storytell and provide decision support.
- Team player, able to demonstrate exceptional people skills, and managing multiple stakeholders at different levels.
- Ability to establish business credibility; trusted advisor/consultant who creates consensus, influences change, and moves others toward a common goal.
- Thrives in a high-pressure environment and able to manage multiple simultaneous priorities
- Ability to navigate across multi-geography HR and business stakeholders including local (Poland), regional (EMEA HQ), and Global HQ (US).
- Experience supporting a branch in a multi-country environment or remote location from headquarters.
- Experience working with and negotiating with labor relations in Poland.
- Fluent in Polish and English.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.