🤓 HR Manager
🌍 NIKE Inc. | Al. Grunwaldzka 13 A, Gdańsk🖥 http://nike.com
#NIKE, #HR, #Marketstores
Nike’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
As a Nike Marketplace Stores HR Specialist you will support the retail business across East & Africa territory (Poland, Central Europe, South Africa, Turkey, Israel) and will be reporting into the HR Manager, Nike Marketplace Stores.
You will play a critical role in coordinating HR programs and initiatives – always seeking opportunities to drive process excellence. You will partner across COE’s to resolve questions and issues, with a solution-oriented approach and strong teamworking skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support full employment life-cycle of an Nike Direct store employee across the territory
- Identify areas of process improvement and own communication and collaboration with a respective HR team (e.g. payroll, company ops and benefits ops teams, 3rd party vendor)
- Work with the HR Managers and the Employee Relations to help support ER case management work, including investigations and corrective action meetings where necessary –
- Support with all HR activities related to new store openings, store closures and refits
- Act as an owner of HR data in our HR system, providing HR reports and analyses to support decision making and keeping the HR data up-to-date
- Coordinate and contribute to recruitment process, and collaborate with line managers in recruitment activities
- Answer employee inquiries and create a positive employee experience
- Partner with HRM Marketplace stores and support on transactional tasks to ensure seamless HR process
- Participate in HR/team projects and ad-hoc requests
- Be involved in the planning and execution of training activities to our retail population
- Leadership development - provide coaching to store leaders across Poland to enable high performing teams
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 2 year of HR experience, with a solid understanding of HR processes, systems and tools
- Shown experience working with data, with the ability to draw insights and present information in an executive-ready format
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Confident in using Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail orientation
- Proactive and solutions oriented
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present data and information in a clear, concise way
- Flexible, with the ability to work in ambiguity
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.