🤓 Employer Branding Specialist
6 500 - 9 500 PLN brutto
🌍 NoA Ignite Poland | Adama Asnyka 9, Kraków🖥 https://noaignite.pl/
#EB, #communication, #recruitmentmarketing
NoA Ignite – a Scandinavian software house based in Krakow – is growing!
We have more than 110 programmers, designers, project managers, content specialists, business and marketing experts on board – plus us, the People & Admin team who look after everyone and the company culture 😊
What do we have in common? We’re definitely a people-oriented bunch who strive to build the best employee and candidate experience. Would you like to be a part of that? We are currently looking for an EB Specialist to join us!
The People & Admin team consists of 6 amazing, independent, creative, and proactive women who love to have an impact on how we work.
If you’re crazy about Employer Branding (especially recruitment marketing), we want you in our team! We will give you all the support you need to do what you love and develop your career 😊
What will your responsibilities be?
What will your responsibilities be?
- Building a positive image and company brand on the market and among potential employees.
- Communicating our brand in a positive, authentic way that will improve engagement and conversion.
- Cooperating with the HR, marketing, and experience design teams, and implementing your own ideas.
- Preparing and implementing a long-term EB strategy, social media campaigns, and everything that will help us to recruit top IT talent.
- Creating social media content for Facebook, Instagram, the company website, and career pages plus other external sites.
- Organising and attending internal and external company events (stationary in Cracow).
- You will have a great chance to have an impact on your daily work, your career path, and how to build our brand – we are open to your suggestions and ideas. 😊
Who are we looking for? We hope that you:
- Are located in Cracow and/or would like to work from Cracow from time to time (your presence will be essential in creating external events).
- Have strong experience in employer branding, communication, and recruitment marketing.
- Have an interest in EB and HR trends, especially in the IT market in Cracow.
- Like to work independently and influence both your daily tasks and the company culture.
- Are a proactive, engaged, and creative person with good time management, communication, and organisational skills.
- Have hands-on experience in organising internal and external tech events.
- Have experience in copywriting (blog posts, social media, articles, newsletters etc.).
- Are proficient in English and Polish.
- Work experience in a software house is an asset.
- Salary range: 6500 - 9500 PLN/GROSS (UoP) or 52 – 76 PLN/h (B2B).
- Real impact and contribution to the way we work.
- An unique organisational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules.
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks, and attractive benefits.
- Oh, and a 30-minute lunch break is included in your working day.
- A possibility for developing your passions in different interest groups.
- 5000 PLN per year for an individual development plan with courses, international conferences, and other personal development initiatives of your choice.
- You get 112 hours (14 days!) per year to spend on self-development (conferences, hackathons, online trainings, English classes, etc.)
- Language classes in English.
- Workation - the possibility to combine traveling and work.
- Breakfast in our well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea, and fresh fruit delivered every day.
- Social benefits (MultiSport card, life insurance, private medical health care from LuxMed).
- A great office in Old Town with air purifiers and bicycle stands, only a 5-minute walk away from Kraków’s Main Square.
- Possibility to visit Oslo, Copenhagen, and Stockholm, if you like to travel.