🤓 Talent Acquisition Manager North Europe
🌍 Nokia Solutions and Networks | Strzegomska 36, Wrocław🖥 https://nokiawroclaw.pl/
#talentacquisition, #manager, #IT
Talent Acquisition Team is an organization supporting Business Lines in executing hiring plans and other activities related to recruitment and Employer Branding activities as well. Our activities are focused on planning and creating recruitment strategies to generate candidate’s flow, being partners and advisors for Hiring Managers and improving Candidate’s Experience by conducting professional process.
Currently, we are looking for an expert, who will obtain the role of the Talent Acquisition Manager for North Europe to fulfill a key and play an integral part in the organization’s innovation and growth by providing the business with value-add recruitment service and will be the Line Manager of Talent Acquisition Partners of the sub-region.
It is a combination of three roles and key responsibilities are:
- as Talent Acquisition Manager:
o Being responsible for Talent Acquisition operations in sub-regions;
o Creating strategic plans for sub-regions related to recruitment processes, student’s hiring, university relations, and diversity;
o Building and maintaining partnerships with business leaders, hiring managers, HR Business Partners, and outsourced partners to deliver workforce and talent acquisition plans;
o Being a Partner with third party suppliers and contribute to a broad recruitment strategy across social media, direct sourcing and employee referrals;
o Acting as the subject matter expert on recruiting markets, competitive trends, compensation, and other relevant areas;
o Within identified talent market segments, driving the position of Nokia's talent brand in the cluster/sub-region;
o Providing actions assuring project management skills among the team to be a professional support for Business Lines and to help them in execution hiring plans.
- as Line Manager of Talent Acquisition Team in sub-regions:
o Leading and managing the team by delegating tasks, coaching, motivating, developing competencies and evaluating performance (locally in Wrocław and remotely for team members from other headquarters in sub-region);
o Acting as a mentor on professional matters: sourcing strategies, negotiations with stakeholders, etc.
- as Talent Acquisition Partner:
o leading end-to-end recruitment processes for your business lines and managing the hiring plans;
o Developing and executing creative sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow as well as a pipeline for upcoming searches.
· Bachelors or master’s degree or equivalent experience;
· 5+ years recruitment or equivalent experience either in-house and/or agency in technical and/or sales in line with market knowledge (in the IT industry as an advantage);
· Outstanding project and program management skills; productive and efficient in planning and executing work with multiple projects/priorities;
· Experience as a team leader (as an advantage);
· Experience in leading international recruitment processes (as an advantage);
· Strong ability to adapt to change and be an active change management supporter and willingness to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment;
· Ability to influence others;
· Organized, methodical approach;
· Team player and the ability to develop others;
· Customer service mindset;
· Fluency in English.