🤓 HR Assistant
🌍 Nordcloud | Pl. Wiosny Ludów 2, Poznań🖥 http://www.nordcloud.com
#HR, #kadry, #peopleoperations
Our mission is to enable our people to shine and we are now looking for a People Operations Assistant, based in Poznań, Poland.
Our People Operations team is passionate about ensuring a consistently great employee experience. We plan and execute the whole employee life cycle of our people in Finland, Scandinavia, the UK, the Netherlands and the DACH region.
Nordcloud is undergoing a strong growth phase and we are in the process of scaling up our global people operations along the employee life cycle and building meaningful partnerships with our leaders in the business. This role will be responsible for supporting the POPS Manager in the region, in scaling up Nordcloud's people operations.
Your role would involve...
- Support the People Operations Manager in your region with general employee administration - from preparing to archiving employee documents
- Create new joiner profiles in our HRIS (HR Information System) “Hibob” which serve as base information for employment contracts, payroll and Nordcloud´s group-wide reporting
- Produce standard offer letters and employment contracts based on “Hibob” data
- Ensure all employee-related Administration is executed according to local legal requirements as well as to NCs compliance standards
- Work with the office managers and the recruitment teams to ensure the new employees´ onboarding is smooth and first in class
- Respond to tickets / standard new joiner questions regarding holidays, equipment order, etc.
- Support the recruiting teams with organising interviews and following up on the admin.
To be successful in this role, you should have...
- Degree in Business administration, psychology or organisational development
- First relevant experience in HR
- Good Microsoft / Google suite skills - delivered with an eye for detail
- Business fluency in English, any other language considered a plus
- A service-minded mentality and living the special privacy requirements needed in People Operations
- Basic knowledge of employment legislation in your country region is considered a plus
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognised cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organisations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.