🤓 Talent Acquisition Partner
🌍 NORDCLOUD | Pl. Wiosny Ludów 2, Poznań🖥 http://nordcloud.com
#talentpartner, #sourcing, #ITrecruiter
You certainly know some companies who look back and are wondering what happened in the IT market during the last 2 years?
We are not one of those. Nordcloud is here to present other companies latest technologies in the public cloud and to push the IT industry forward. We believe in frictionless future where everything is agile and scalable.
Do you thrive in the world of candidate sourcing and networking? Have you demonstrated success in providing high candidate flow that converts into actual hires? Do you excel in a fast-paced, high-growth, and ever-changing work environment? If yes to all, we want to hear from you! We need someone like you to ensure we stay on our growth track.
Experienced Talent Acquisition Partner come and join our friendly and ambitious team! You have a chance to join our agile team of 8 Talent Partners and 2 Sourcers, working remotely from Poland, Germany, Finland and Sweden.
You work as a trusted Talent Acquisition Partner for our business leaders in Europe in close co-operation with our global Talent Acquisition team to find and engage with top talent. You know that you can’t simply rely on job posts and understand how to be creative in your sourcing strategies to find the perfect candidates for your talent pipeline. You understand the importance of strong candidate pipelines and proactively seek out new ways how to strengthen those.
What you get to do every day…
· You will be our in-house detective, researching the talent market and generating new strategies to attract top tier, passive candidates.
· Generate a solid pipeline of pre-qualified and engaged candidates who are eager and enthusiastic about our opportunities.
· Strategize with the team and find creative ways to build mature talent pipelines, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
· Track and report the best sourcing passive and active candidate channels.
· Advocate and practice a candidate-centric approach to recruiting top talent that will generate candidate referrals.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
· Experience as a self-driven Recruiter with a technology company, start-up or agency experience looking to make a big impact in a growing company.
· Proven track record of successfully identifying candidates for challenging tech positions under tight deadlines and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
· Resourceful, able to solve difficult research or sourcing challenges within an organization.
· Eager to learn new technologies that support business needs.
· Committed and result-oriented approach to your work are essential to succeed in this role.
· Experienced in social media apps and tools.
· A valid EU working permit is a requirement.
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
· International working environment – a team of 35+ different nationalities offers interesting career opportunities
· If you come from the agency recruiting field, this is your opportunity to enter the world of in-house recruiting!
· As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be part of an expert team with the all-around skill set and we want you to bring in your share of wisdom and extend our own internal know-how and procedures also
· Freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
· Flexibility in working hours
+ Ambition! – we want to disrupt the industry and show other companies how the future looks like. We are determined to continuously develop ourselves and the business. It's an ongoing process and we love it!
This is the #NordcloudCommunity!
Europe´s leading cloud solution provider Nordcloud accelerates the digital transformation of its customers with the latest cloud technology. Since 2011, Nordcloud has completed more than 1000 successful deployments that have helped its enterprise customers reap the full benefits of the public cloud, including better security, agility, scalability and reduced costs. Nordcloud employs 450+ cloud experts around Europe. Nordcloud has a local presence in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK. Nordcloud has been recognised by Gartner as the top cloud-native Managed Service Provider (MSP) for the execution of cloud Professional and Managed Services in the 2020 Magic Quadrant. We have the highest accreditations with all three cloud hyperscalers: AWS, Azure and GCP.