🤓 IT Talent Sourcer
🌍 NORDCLOUD | Pl. Wiosny Ludów 2, Poznań🖥 http://www.nordcloud.com
#talentsourcer, #itrecruitment, #sourcing
Do you thrive in the world of candidate sourcing and networking? Have you demonstrated success in providing high candidate flow that converts into actual hires? Do you excel in a fast-paced, high-growth, and ever-changing work environment? If yes to all, we want to hear from you! We need someone like you to ensure we stay on our growth track.
As an IT Talent Sourcer, you belong to our Global Talent Acquisition team. Your main priority is to find and engage with the top talent across different countries and locations. Ultimately, you will be responsible for building strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future staffing needs.
What you get to do every day:
- Proactively source and engage with top talent for our teams globally
- Develop the network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Interact and connect with professionals on various channels (e.g. Github, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Effectively review resumes ensuring a great match to our needs
- Collaborate with hiring talent partners and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and identify each position’s requirements
- Create an appealing way to communicate with potential candidates
- Expand our employee referral efforts, attend related events and generate sourcing campaigns
- Measure and report on sourcing success
As a great IT Talent Sourcer, you should have the following skills & experiences:
- Tech sourcing experience either in-house or on the agency side with a track record of success in delivering quality candidate flows that led to actual hires
- Experience on using boolean strings and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Hands-on with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
- Proven track record of successfully identifying candidates for challenging tech positions under tight deadlines and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Fluent English language skills
- Eager to learn new tools that support business needs
- Committed and result-oriented approach to your work is essential to succeed in this role
- A valid EU working permit is a requirement.
We offer you:
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, access to learning platforms and breakfast on Thursdays, concierge support
- Great self-development possibilities - we organise internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations
- A personal budget for training – we want you to grow!
- Freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
- Flexibility in working hours
Why Nordcloud as your next career move:
- If you come from the agency recruiting field, this is your opportunity to enter the world of in-house recruiting!
- As an IT Talent Sourcer, you will be part of an expert team with the all-around skill set and we want you to bring in your share of wisdom and extend our own internal know-how and procedures also
+ Ambition! – we want to disrupt the industry and show other companies how the future looks like. We are determined to continuously develop ourselves and the business. It's an ongoing process and we love it!
Meet some of our team members in this video and on our Instagram account.
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Rethink your future. Reload your skills.