🤓 Payroll & HR Admin
🌍 Nordcloud | Pl. Wiosny Ludów 2, Poznań🖥 http://www.nordcloud.com
#HR, #payroll, #hradmin
Currently, we are recruiting for a full-time Payroll & HR Admin position to help to grow our internal financial & HR Business in Poznań.
Your role includes:
- Collecting, maintaining and managing various data related to employment documentation in both paper & digital version, in collaboration with external payroll provider
- Administering personal data in an internal HR system
- Dealing with various payroll related activities including benefits, business trips, holiday allowance, etc.
- Managing employee’s work hours and overtime based on the company time and attendance policy and the labour law, sickness and other relevant absence documentation
- Taking part in onboarding activities
- Acting as a point of contact for employees regarding routine and inquiries (about HR policies and procedures, benefits administration, payroll and workforce administration)
- Preparing ad-hoc reports upon request
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have a strong MS Office skills
- Understand confidential aspects of the role
- Feature a detail-oriented approach
- Are able to prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Have an understanding of HR processes and Polish employment legislation
- Show drive & self-motivation with the ability to work independently
- Have fluent English language skills both written and spoken
NORDCLOUD offers you:
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, access to learning platforms and breakfast on Thursdays, concierge support
- Great self-development possibilities - we organise internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations in meetups
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity!
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career with a dynamic company, helping its customers embrace the cloud, please send us your CV and a few words about yourself. Before applying please remember that you must have permission to work in the EU.