🤓 Senior People Operations Specialist
🌍 Nordcloud | Pl. Wiosny Ludów 2, Poznań🖥 http://www.nordcloud.com
#peopleoperations, #humanresources, #HR
Our mission is to make people shine and we are now looking for a HR Specialist, based in Poznan, to join our international People Operations team.
Our People Operations team is passionate about ensuring a consistently great employee experience. We plan and execute the whole employee life cycle of our people in Finland, Scandinavia, the UK, the Netherlands and the DACH region.
We are currently in the process of scaling up our operations along the employee life cycle and start building meaningful partnerships with our leaders. Our Poznan team manages all people-related processes for our strongly growing teams in Poland, the UK, the Netherlands and the DACH region.
Your role would include:
- Manage independently all people processes in your regions - from onboarding to exit
- Ensure all administration is executed according to local legal requirements as well as to NCs compliance standards
- Supervise and manage our local payroll providers and ensure that payroll relevant activities including bonuses, benefits, holiday allowance etc. are taken care of
- Partner and advise leaders on people-related topics, from individual growth paths to managing contracts and employee data – and everything in between
- Own & manage projects in our POPS team and use the launch of our new HRIS HiBob to increase the efficiency and compliance of our people management processes
- Participate in the planning of our global processes and their local implementation
- Implement your ideas about how to create a workplace where people are engaged and flourish
- Partner with hiring and talent development managers and ensure they have the information needed
- Take an active part in our employer branding strategy to retain our people from diverse backgrounds, fostering an inclusive workplace culture
To be successful in this role, you should have :
- Minimum of 5 years experience in General HR, General HR, and Payroll Administration
- Holistic understanding of the people processes along the employee life cycle
- Excellent knowledge of Polish employment legislation, any other national employment legislation, such as the UK, NL or Germany is considered a plus
- Reliable Google suite skills, especially in excel
- Experience with HRIS systems, HiBob considered a plus
- Business fluent in English and Polish, any other language considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills and a service-minded mentality
- Drive and self-motivation with the ability to work independently
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, life insurance, access to learning platforms, concierge support
- Great self-development possibilities - we organise internal presentations and workshops.
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity! Curious about what's behind the idea of setting up Nordcloud? Watch this video. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Before applying please remember that you must have permission to work in the EU.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training. It’s a recognised cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organisations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 900 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.