🤓 HR Manager Poland- Kraków
🌍 NordHR Sp. z o.o. | Centrum, Kraków🖥 https://nordhr.pl
Our Client is a leading European outsourcing company in the following areas: software solutions, customer service management, business process outsourcing and advisory.
This is the great opportunity to become a HR Manager and join the team of the Senior Management in the international and integrative company. In this role you will take care of HR teams and business by providing excellent HR solutions, following mentors and the company values.
- Take overall responsibility for recruitment and EB processes
- Supervise Payroll and HR Administration activities
- Support Managers in Training and Development issues, including couching and advisory
- Be point of contact for Labour Inspection, ZUS, training providers etc.
- Support business in talent mapping and succession planning, apply and monitor trainings programme
- Prepare pay budgets, plan and implement pay structure revisions
- Maintain employee benefits
What we expect:
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience of working at a senior management level within the HR remit and have experience and knowledge of the full HR area, including recruitment, Learning and Development, Employer Branding, communication and offshoring processes
- Extensive legislative knowledge of employment matters
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact in English language with a variety of people at all levels internally and external to the Company
- Strong people management experience, including proven capability in supporting, couching developing team members, stationary and remote
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a range of competing priorities and projects to tight deadlines
- Work-life balance (8-hour workday with a 0.5-hour lunch break included)
- English lessons
- Social activities
- Wide range of development opportunities
- International environment
- Lux-Med healthcare
- Multi-sport Plus or Classic and Multi-Kafeteria benefit systems