🤓 HR Coordinator
6 000 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 OANDA | Zabłocie 43 B, Kraków🖥 http://www.oanda.com
#HRgeneralist, #labourlaw, #HRadmin
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 23 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
We are looking for an individual who is interested in joining a global People and Talent Acquisition team. The position will be challenged by growth and creating a leading employee experience in a fast changing and growing organisation. In the role of HR Coordinator you will be responsible for leading Human Resources Generalist activities with primary responsibilities in support of our employee client groups in our Poland offices with the ability to grow client group support to our broader European offices. The position will be based out of our Krakow office.
Working in partnership with the global People & Talent Acquisition team, the HR Coordinator will support of Human Resources processes, programs and administration with employee experience in mind and will be the first point of contact for HR queries for employees in our Poland offices.
- Lead new hire introduction and onboarding process for Poland in a timely manner
- Maintain and administer all requirements related to human resources and employee related documentation at all stages of employee lifecycle.
- Acting first point-of-contact for HR queries and ad-hoc requests for employees & managers.
- Act as administrator for all HR portals and systems, producing all HR reports including the development and delivery of the monthly HR dashboards.
- Assisting in employee departure process with offboarding and providing employees with relevant information.
- Support HR administration and reporting requirements.
- Assisting with updating policy, procedures and HR updates on intranet (Confluence).
- Support human resources projects and initiatives, globally and locally, in coordination with global human resources and recruitment team.
- Managing relationships with external HR vendors.
- Provide HR support to OANDA Poland client groups by assisting in the creation and implementation of effective HR programs and initiatives
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist, People Operations and Experience or related experience.
- Working experience with Polish Labour Law
- Fluency in English and Polish.
- Effective communication and writing skills.
- Ability to manage time, organize and prioritize high volume of work.
- Capability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Flexible, adaptable and collaborative.
- Tech savvy, strong computer skills in MS Office.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Opportunity to grow within a well-established organization at its newest locations.
- Attractive benefit package.
- We are a learning organization and provide Learning & Development allowance.
- Work with dynamic, passionate and creative teams.
- Flexible working time.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.