🤓 People Advisor
9 000 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 OANDA | Złota 59, Warszawa🖥 http://www.oanda.com
#hrbp, #peopleadvisor, #HRadvisor
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 23 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
2021 probably represents the biggest shift in how we work, where we work, and technologies we use to stay connected since the industrial revolution. Such massive change is escalating the importance of HR’s role within organizations. As HR Team we believe this is our moment to partner our company and our talents in navigating the future. Join us in People Advisor role and you will have a tremendous opportunity, and responsibility, to provide our employees with guidance on our plans for future growth.
- Information and Business Advice
- Internal Client Relationship Management
- Employee Relations Case Management
- Policy Development & Implementation
- HR Data Management
- HR Frameworks and Tools
- HR Data Analytics and Insights
- Personal Capability Building
- University Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of progressive HR business partner/Advisor experience with demonstrated knowledge in multiple areas of Human Resources disciplines such as Compensation practices, employee relations, performance management, organizational development experience managing Human Resources on an international scale an asset
- Understanding the complexity of Polish Labour Law
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.