🤓 Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
9 000 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 OANDA | Zabłocie 43 B, Kraków🖥 http://www.oanda.com
#recruiter, #rekruter, #TApartner
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join OANDA’s Global Talent Acquisition team. Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Manager, the Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for leading end-to-end recruitment for our Poland offices and will support additional locations as required. As our Talent Acquisition Partner, you will source candidates for both technical and business roles and will lead our entire talent search process from identifying needs and requirements to offer discussions. Working with a global team of Talent Acquisition Partners, external recruiting agencies and campus recruiting departments, you will ensure we are hiring the best possible talent and develop a talent pipeline that allows you to respond quickly to changing business requirements.
As our Talent Acquisition Partner, you will manage the entire life cycle of the recruiting process within our OANDA Poland offices including:
- Liaising with hiring managers globally to identify hiring needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills to meet hiring plan timelines.
- Providing professional support and advice on talent acquisition to departmental managers or team leads and advise on best practice recruitment and selection.
- Partnering with our Employer Branding Specialist to develop and communicate OANDA’s value proposition.
- Developing and leading creative solutions to attract talent by preparing job postings and deciding both how and where jobs will be posted.
- Creatively sourcing high calibre candidates by leveraging internet resources, direct calling, employee referrals, and other tools.
- Screening applications, shortlisting and interviewing selected candidates.
- Making recommendations to managers and taking ownership for timely interviewing and feedback management.
- Conducting regular follow-ups with managers to determine the effectiveness of sourcing plans and implementation, including post-interview debriefs with interview teams.
- Participating in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies such as modern sourcing tools, career fairs and networking events, etc.
- Working in coordination with People Partners and Hiring Managers to negotiate compensation packages.
As our Talent Acquisition Partner, you are:
- An experienced professional with 4+ years recruitment experience in conducting technical and business hiring in Poland.
- An independent, self-directed individual who is not afraid to make decisions to develop, execute and deliver on an assigned strategy.
- A dynamic, creative, high-energy individual with extensive experience in full lifecycle recruitment.
- A critical thinker with a demonstrated ability to manage projects, develop workflows, drive planning and delegate accordingly to ensure projects meet deadlines.
As our Talent Acquisition Partner, you bring:
- Ability to manage competing demands while remaining adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills combined with the ability to grasp complex concepts quickly and identify key messaging for a variety of audiences.
- Expertise in cultivating meaningful relationships and working effectively with cross-functional teams while remaining decisive and displaying sound judgement.
- Positive attitude, flexible nature and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Capacity to adhere to deadlines while managing multiple priorities.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience in the financial or technology sectors will also be considered an asset.
Who We Are:
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.