🤓 Payroll Specialist
🌍 Objectivity | Strzegomska 142a, Wrocław🖥 http://joinus.objectivity.co.uk
#Payroll, #HR, #English
We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of more than 700 professionals, who strive to deliver our clients excellent software. We like to call ourselves digital transformation specialists. We’ve been working for many well-known brands since the year 1991 from Coventry (UK) and in 2005, we set up our fully owned development center in Wrocław (PL). In every relation we build – especially between the colleagues, us and clients, us and suppliers – Win Win solutions.
We create informal atmosphere, where everyone is equal, so you may always share your thoughts with your supervisor. Your opinions are welcome, because you are treated as an expert in your field. Win Win is our central philosophy, and this holds true for all our stakeholders: clients, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
If you join us, you will:
If you join us, you will:
- Support monthly payroll cycle and all related activities.
- Manage payroll data and matters regarding payroll processing and reporting.
- Prepare and collect all employment documents and civil law agreements.
- Cooperate with external payroll agencies (UK, DE).
- Draw up declarations to GUS/US/PFRON.
- Manage insurance registration and monthly declarations to ZUS.
- Manage cafeteria system, private healthcare portal and cooperate with other benefit providers.
- Respond for questions and queries from employees and contractors.
- Handle ad hoc reports/projects.
We would like to work with a person who:
- Communicates in written and spoken English.
- Has at least 3 years of experience in a similar area, mainly in payroll.
- Has practical knowledge of MS Office, esp. Excel, Word.
- Knows current labour laws, social security laws and HR and payroll issues.
- Knows Płatnik programme.
- Is mature and autonomous, shows initiative and assumes responsibility for their own work.
- Experience in independently and/or in cooperation with a payroll office settling payroll for UK employees.
- Is well-organized, meticulous, accurate and thorough.
- Has knowledge of Enova Kadry i Płace (as a plus).
Why it is worth joining us:
- We offer you an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- Your voice is heard - since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do.
- We make you feel comfortable with us by offering among others: English lessons within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, Multisport card.
- We offer relocation package – for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia.