🤓 Recruitment&Onboarding Manager
🌍 Objectivity sp. z o.o. | Bernarda Chrzanowskiego 11, Gdańsk🖥 http://objectivity.co.uk
#recruitment, #manager, #leader
Working from home or at the Wrocław/ Gdańsk office
You will lead a team of nine people who have great competence, experience and are engaged in their work. You will be responsible for conducting end-to-end recruitment and taking care of the pre-boarding and on-boarding process of new joiners. You will have a daily contact with business and you will have a chance to implement all your ideas on how to encourage people to join us and stay here for a long time.
- Being part of the best in-house recruitment team.
- Taking care of the team development, atmosphere, and support.
- Building a partner relations with business - an important voice in the decision-making process.
- Monitoring processes and assessing their effectiveness by means of available tools.
- Conducting end-to-end recruitment processes for both Polish and sometimes the British or German market.
- Cooperating with leaders in an on-boarding process. Taking care of a new employee at Objectivity for the first three months.
- Participating in building the employer's image thanks to out-of-the box ideas.
- Having a variety of tasks and freedom in action.
- Cooperating with technical recruiters.
- Creating an extraordinary Candidate Experience.
- Cooperating with recruitment agencies and software houses.
You are The One, if you:
- Set a good example for your team by inspiring, trusting, and appreciating them.
- Build partner relations with business, technical recruiters and other stakeholders.
- Do not expect loads of CVs in response to a job offer and if you come to us with ideas how to target the best candidates - proactive attitude.
- Know that the recruitment meeting is an opportunity to get to know each other better and not to test the candidate.
- Switch to English fluently (at least C1 level).
- Like to talk and listen bearing in mind a great atmosphere of the meeting.
Why it is worth joining us:
- You will be part of a larger ecosystem because the People and Culture Guild also includes Learning, HR BP and Retain Team.
- Recruitment is the core but also the beginning of your tasks. You will also be responsible for the onboarding process, which definitely extends the scope of responsibility, but at the same times provides you with interesting challenges.
- If you manage to find time to support other HR projects, nothing will stop you from implementing your ideas as a team.
- You will join a team that puts an emphasis on the quality of recruitment processes. Candidates rate us 4.7 / 5!
- 0 Recruiting KPIs, reporting limited to the necessary minimum - common sense replaces them well in the agile work environment.
- We do realise that development is also an important factor,that is why we find time for conceptual work outside the company , where we give ourselves space to think about what we can do better. We established an HR Community associating companies similar to ours, where we can exchange knowledge. We train and develop ourselves by participating in internal and external events. We also find time to read books or articles during working hours.