🤓 HRIS Administrator
🌍 OEConnection | Wadowicka 3A, Kraków🖥 https://oeconnection.com/
#HRsystems, #administrator, #reporting
Job Summary [TL;DR]
What you will do at OEC:
- Assist in the coordination and monitoring of the HRIS system (we use Ceridian)
- Perform data entry and data standardization, maintenance, and audits on the HR data to ensure accuracy
- Maintains and support a variety of reports/queries
- Provide support to end-users on functionality and assists with resolving issues
- Ensure data integrity and analyze data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Coordinate with other HR functions such as talent acquisition, benefits, payroll, etc.
- Acts as a point of contact for end-users regarding HRIS support.
- Supports operational data needs for HRIS initiatives, projects and applications.
- Serves as a back-up for workflows and online processes, including employee changes, performance management and benefit enrollment processes.
- Provides production support including workflow management, processing data changes, auditing workflows and data (including salary and job changes).
- Trains HRIS users in the appropriate application of codes and other data entry conventions.
- Runs standard reports on a regular cadence. Creates and maintains a variety of reports or queries utilizing the appropriate reporting tools, including organization charts. Develops standard and custom report templates to support ongoing HR and company needs.
- Serves as liaison with external third parties and other stakeholders (payroll, finance, benefit vendors, etc.).
- Troubleshoots and resolves administrative and data issues for employees utilizing systems’ portals.
- Partners with management to monitor compliance with data security requirements to protect company data and maintain employee confidentiality.
- One to three years of related experience – administering an HR system
- Hands-on experience with HRIS systems and a solid understanding of human resources operations with a customer-focused approach
- Proven track-record of detailed and accurate data management
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical skills (HRIS systems, internet, word processing and spreadsheet)
- Human Resources, Computer Science or related degree is a plus
- Fluent English language speaker
- Demonstrated results-orientation and strong project management abilities
- Must be able to maintain and protect highly confidential information
- Exhibits ownership and responsibility for meeting deadlines