🤓 Recruitment Administrator
🌍 OEConnection | Wadowicka 3A, Kraków🖥 https://oeconnection.com/
If you are looking for an entry level position within in-house IT Recruitment team read on!
We are a small team of end-to-end recruiters in need of administrative support. You will be mainly responsible for scheduling interviews, updating our ATS and putting together reports. If you are well-organized, like working within the team, detailed oriented English speaker and you like to be busy, than apply! Don’t miss this opportunity and join our Recruitment Team an US IT company with the best facilities in town!
- Supporting the recruitment team: posting job adverts, updating candidate’s profiles etc.
- Scheduling interviews (mainly on-line interviews, for now): working with MS Teams, Outlook. Handling the availability of managers and tech recruiters, confirming the appointments.
- Updating candidates’ statuses and cooperating with recruitment agencies, uploading candidates’ feedbacks
- Providing data for reports, compiling the reports as needed (weekly and monthly)
- Providing on-going support for candidates and the recruitment team as well as managers located in Poland, UK, USA
- Providing the support for an internship program
- Some experience in an administrative role is nice to have
- Experience with MS Office, Outlook
- Great interpersonal skills
- Fluent English speaker
- Strong attention to details, being able to organize your work and set priorities