🤓 Recruitment & HR Partner
🌍 On Air Entertainment | Centrum, Kraków🖥 https://onairentertainment.com/
#it, #recruitment, #leader
To achieve and establish our growth and future-proofing, we are currently looking for an Recruitment & HR Partner to join our growing HR team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a IT Recruiter or Recruiter (at least 1 year);
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles;
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting, etc.);
- Experienced in sourcing candidates across a multitude of technologies, within the software industry;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work productively under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong team player and able to work effectively with team members;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- An ability to prioritise and create appropriate plans to ensure delivery against deadlines and in the absence of strict timeframes;
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices;
- Knowledge of labor legislation;
- Working Experience in a large, international company.
- Proactively source and attract potential applicants to the company;
- Take full ownership for the recruitment process from job posting, interviewing and selection, through to final stages of offer recommendation, closing, and pre-boarding;
- Provide an excellent candidate experience and fill our vacancies in line with business demand;
- Store all the necessary work related information;
- Work closely with business functions to provide high impact HR business support during the full employee life cycle;
- Ensure the compliance of existing and created guidelines, processes and procedures.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work and unity, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work passionately from beginning to the end.
- Annual vacation - at least 25 paid working days
- Health insurance
- Trainings and conferences support
- Flexible in remote and office work
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!