🤓 Front Office Coordinator
🌍 OpenX | Aleja 29 Listopada 20, Kraków🖥 https://www.openx.com/
#office, #receptiondesk, #receptionist
The Front Office Coordinator will provide assistance with Office Operations Kraków location.
The Front Office Coordinator must have a basic understanding of office operations and systems, be able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and have strong customer service skills.
- Act as office greeter coordinating all guest arrivals and caretaking
- Perform day-to-day tasks including, but not limited to: managing detailed business and personal calendars, meetings and logistics; preparing materials and setting up team activities
- Perform research related to events planning and other matters at the direction of the office Director; coordinate special projects and events
- Prioritize requests and ensure deadlines are met
- Respond to inquiries; oversee incoming communications, and when appropriate take action
- Coordinate Office Events and competitions from start to finish, including T-shirt orders, cross-team meetings, judging process and prize distributions
- Maintain printer/mail areas for supplies
- Mail, FedEx & UPS (pick-ups/deliveries)
- Conduct office sweeps several times daily to organize open areas and conference rooms, ensure conference supplies are stocked
- Act as the first point of contact to vendors
- Minimum of 1+ year experience in a front-office position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Polish and English required)
- Bachelor's degree
- Highly proficient technical skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficient with Google Suite (Mail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets etc.)
- Experience working in a highly demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively and meet tight deadlines
- A non-exempt position
- Free catered lunches (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Autonomous position
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.