🤓 IT Recruiter
4 000 - 6 000 PLN brutto
🌍 OpsTalent | Ślężna 132, Wrocław🖥 http://opstalent.com/
#UOP, #recruiter, #recruitment
Recruitment is tough. It can make you feel frustrated, powerless and that you don't have an impact.
Does it sound familiar?
We, recruiters, spend most of our time trying to make the hiring manager/business/candidate machine work seamlessly. Our power is limited, yet expectations are high. Add to that some weird KPIs and we might find ourselves slightly lost.
We are not claiming to have completely cracked these challenges here @ Opstalent - but we did come up with a few ideas. The most important is: we don't pretend these issues don't exist and we hope our new IT recruiter will bring a fresh view and help us improve in those areas. Yes, sourcing and interviewing are part of the job as well, but that's pretty obvious :)
A few reasons why we think you will enjoy this role:
- We are going through a big company transformation. The recruitment team is being rebuilt almost from scratch - you will have an impact on that and there will be opportunities to develop
- Our structure is almost flat. The recruitment department is independent and we have a say in how things are done in the company
- Micromanagement is not a thing here
- You will cooperate with solid, international clients and with some of the best developers on the market
- You will recruit humans like a human
Wanna help us build something great together?
What we expect from you
- IT recruitment experience - at least 1 year
- Good sourcing and interviewing skills
- Understanding that quality > quantity
- A fresh view on recruitment and active contribution on improving our internal processes
- Fluent English
- No senseless recruitment KPIs
- Transparent feedback every 3 months or more often if you need it
- Brilliant international team
- Large amount of trust and lots of flexibility
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
- Work–life balance culture
- Comfortable workspace, free snacks and goodies
- Awesome team building events (parties, happy Fridays with keg beer and board games)