🤓 UK Payroll Specialist / ERP Consultant
8 000 - 13 000 PLN netto
🌍 OpsTalent | Ślężna 132, Wrocław🖥 http://opstalent.com/
#erp, #payroll, #consultant
Opstalent just joined forces with a world leader in integrated HR software solutions - we'll be delivering HCM consulting from our HQ in Wroclaw, helping to expand the current base of 1 million users worldwide.
If you have experience working as a payroll specialist supporting the UK market and are looking for a career change, this is a massive opportunity. Bring your payroll experience to Opstalent, we'll train you in ERP implementation and soon you'll become an ERP consultant for payroll systems - a position where you will make sure that your client will get the best out of our software.
You will understand our clients' environment, what needs and challenges they might have and think of how our payroll software can solve these issues and positively impact its users.
So, what do you say?
- Experience supporting payroll for the UK market,
- Client-ready written and oral communication English skills,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite,
- Systems testing and SQL or PL/SQL experience is highly desirable,
- Any experience with implementations of HR or Payroll systems in British or Irish environments would be a great advantage
- Cooperating with a diverse client's portfolio to understand payroll/HR business requirements,
- Driving the requirement analysis gathering and completing final specifications,
- Implementing the solution (HRMS) in new client sites,
- Implementing enhancements and new features within existing client sites,
- Implementing full project life-cycle - from initiating, client training, implementation, UAT support to live running,
- Delivering application training to client HR and management teams,
- Providing knowledge of HCM product initiatives to clients,
- Providing analysis and recommendations to HR business users.
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology,
- Brilliant international team,
- A large amount of trust and lots of flexibility,
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit,
- Comfortable work-space, free snacks, and goodies.