🤓 HR Business Partner
🌍 OpusCapita Solutions | Kościuszki 71, Toruń🖥 http://www.opuscapita.com
OpusCapita is a leading European provider of source-to-pay and e-invoicing solutions for large and medium-sized organizations. Our cloud-based solutions help businesses manage their e-procurement and accounts payable processes, lowering costs while improving control and supporting growth. OpusCapita’s 1700 customers are connected to over 1 million suppliers, exchanging 100 million e-transactions annually across the OpusCapita Business Network. Connect, transact and grow with OpusCapita.
We are now looking for:
HR Business Partner
(maternity replacement contract)
for our team based in Toruń.
As an HR professional, the contents of your role will flex based on your competencies, but will certainly include the following:
- Working on a wide range of HR Poland activities, from mandatory country-level activities and coordinating with outsourced payroll to talent management, benefits, performance management, salary reviews etc.
- Working on OpusCapita’s employer branding activities & university relations
- Working on HR-related communications in all OC countries
- Partnering our managers and on recruitment activities in Poland
- Supporting our business activities
- Finally, it would be surprising if you weren’t, time to time, also requested to contribute to priority projects and programs
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU
- Broad HR generalist competencies in the above areas
- Knowledge of polish labour law
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to work according to deadlines and handle simultaneous assignments
- Being a thoughtful business partner
- Good knowledge of standard Office and HR tools (OpusCapita uses SuccessFactors as its central HR tool)
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken)
WHAT MAKES OPUSCAPITA A GREAT WORKPLACE?
When asked what they like best in our company, OpusCapitans say that they most of all appreciate the relaxed atmosphere and the people they work with. People here care for one another and help is always there if needed. Family feeling is mentioned every time in our annual employee surveys. OpusCapitans feel they are trusted by our management and that they can actually make a difference. At OpusCapita even making mistakes is seen as an opportunity to learn so honest mistakes are seen as part of just doing business! Flexibility in the working hours is valued as well as the possibility to remote work. We are all fuelled by the same passion to succeed.
- Maternity replacement contract
- International collaboration and atmosphere
- Possibility to work remotely (during pandemic times we are working fully remotely)
- Independent role where you are trusted to do your job without micromanaging
- Nice colleagues who support you and make you feel at home
- All the basic benefits (sport & culture, medical insurance, life insurance, bonus plan etc.)
- Monthly peer recognition campaigns in order to praise our colleagues
- Unique benefits via I love Mondays -club
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- Please submit your application including your CV by 16.12.2020 via opuscapita.com career page
- Please note that we may start conducting interviews and make hiring decisions as soon as a suitable candidate is found.