🤓 HR Specialist
8 500 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 OSTC | Emilii Plater 28, Warszawa🖥 https://www.ostc.com/
#finance, #warsaw, #specialist
HR Specialist (Advisor)
Job type: full time, permanent
In just over 15 years, OSTC has become one of the leading trading companies in the world. Today we have over 450 people in 12 offices around the world including the UK, Poland, China, Russia, and Spain. Our success is focused on hiring and developing talented people and helping them to perform to their maximum and fulfil their potential.
You are an HR Advisor or HR Specialist within a local or regional SSC experience with expert understanding of the Polish labour law.
Your strengths are accountability, honest willingness to share knowledge with less experienced team members. You have a positive mindset and enjoy getting involved.
This is a busy role, which will demand a high level of attention to detail, excellent analytical skills and strong and up-to-date knowledge of Polish Employment Law.
- Liaising with payroll and HR services provider ensuring delivery of sustainable and quality service to the Polish entity.
- Writing non-standard employee-related documentation like dismissal letters, bonus provisions etc.
- Writing policies and procedures, work regulations, remuneration documents etc.
- Managing payroll preparation process and administering payroll files. Liaising with external payroll providers in Poland and other regions if required.
- Overseeing New Hire/Leavers process.
- Delivering Onboarding presentations.
- Administering the HRIS system.
- Delivering monthly/annual ad hoc reporting on the key HR metric.
- Resolving employee queries and recording within the ticketing system within the agreed SLAs.
- Advising and guiding managers on application of employment law principles.
- Reviewing and updating HR policies.
Required skills and experience qualifications:
- Previous experience of working in an HR Advisor or HR Specialist role within a local, or regional SSC, or a multinational organisation.
- Experience in payroll data input and verification.
- Fluent in Polish and English (written and spoken).
- Strong attention to detail - expertise in fact-checking, data verification.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Able to effectively facilitate problem resolution with other departments and functions.
- Excellent written communication skills are required in order to write complex HR documentation.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Personal credibility, discretion and maturity.
- Truly international environment and ability to use English language daily.
- Opportunity to learn about HR requirements outside of Poland and get to know the specifics of India, or UK HR as well as other regions within the OSTC Group.
- Comfortable office in the very centre of Warsaw (near Railway Central Station).
- Fresh fruit every week.
- Access to lower prices of medical care and sport cards.
- Integration events, Christmas gifts.
- Informal dress code.
- Flexible working hours and remote work opportunities.
Take the opportunity.
We have built a company where financial success is tied closely to technical achievement. We are always on the lookout for people who can bring their intellect, enthusiasm, and ability to execute to the team.
We promote a working environment in which diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged. OSTC is an equal opportunities employer, therefore all appointments and promotions are made on the basis of performance and ability.
Please attach your CV in English.
Terms and Conditions.
OSTC Limited is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The OSTC Job Applicant Privacy Notice explains how we treat the information you submit and we collect as a part of the recruitment process. By using the OSTC careers website and submitting your personal information through this site, you agree that OSTC Limited may process your personal information for the purposes described in the OSTC Job Applicant Privacy Notice. OSTC Limited is the data controller for the information you provide through this website.